Not that Happy-Go-Lucky Story

I Can't Trust You Anymore

Kris' POV

"Soojin-ah...why do you seem so happy after loosing a baby and maybe a friend?" Donghyun asked and we all looked at her. *Well, I'm still depressed about it, but I need to find Youngjae first* 

"Well, yeah. Of course I'm depressed. I just don't want to make you guys depressed or worry about me. I'm not cutting myself to relieve my depression, okay! I'm just trying to keep it to myself as much as possible." she said and we sighed. I honestly thought that she cut herself after saying she was depressed and was hiding it. 

"I thought you would really cut yourself after the first sentence," Gongchan said and we all nodded. She stuck her tongue out and looked back at Ae Sook. 

"You know. I was actually really mad at Ae Sook for disappearing. I really wanted to apologize for screaming at her and calling her those names. It was true...what I said, but I didn't want to say it. I was mad because I thought I would never had a chance to see her again, apologize, and introduce her to her first godson." she said and I wanted to cry. But then again almost all the guys are crying so I let the tears just fall but didn't make any noise but the sniffles. "Well, at least this isn't one of those stories where a girl gets pregnant before she graduates and live a fake happy-go-lucky life."

"Do you read....fanfictions?" Key asked her and she stiffened. 

"Uhh, yes. YAH! I'm a BAP and a Super Junior fan! Every girl does this once in a while!" she defended herself.

"Have you ever read stories about us?" Sanduel asked, then suddenly Jeongmin, Jonghyun, and even Chanyeol asked the same question.

"No. Why read fake stories about you guys when I know the reality with you?" she said. "How do you know what I said is most likely from a fanfiction Key Oppa?" she asked and eyed him.

"Jonghyun told me. Sometimes I catch him reading stories where he becomes the father and live a happy-go-lucky life while still going to school." he said and Soojin started laughing hysterically while pointing at Jonghyun and so did most of the guys.

"YAH! MWO???!!!! I want to know how much my fans love me!!!" he defended himself. 

"How does reading fanfiction where you become a father help??!!!" Minho said while still laughing.

"Because I'm one of the most topped searched topics. Duh." Jonghyun said and finally we all started to gain our composture back.

"But, if we still had our son. Do you think it'll be that bad?" I asked her.

"Well, for sure I'll love it 100% but you guys being so famous, most of us is still studying, and I have no job...will really ruin my life. Jinki Oppa! Remember when this lady told us how hard her life was because she didn't finish school," she looked at Onew and he nodded, "Well, I see her sometimes. She finally got a job, but not a good one. Her lack of studies really put her down to the lower class jobs. And she was really good at company trading. She could've been rich by now." 

"So...you're saying that..." Tao was still confused. I was confused also.

"I would give my baby everything he needs...if I could get it. But as he grows up, I don't think he'll have a good life. His dad and uncles always away, me always working, always studying, and not enough money." she explained and I finally got it and so did Tao.

"Well, for sure. I am graduating college without a baby. I am waiting until I'm the right age." I said and she laughed.

"Good," she said. 

"Don't you guys have a schedule tomorrow?" Brian asked all of us. 

"Ah, neh. We should be going you guys." Suho and D.O. said and we nodded. "See all of you here tomorrow." D.O. said after we all but everyone goodbye.

"Us, too." I heard B1A4, BOYFRIEND, and SHINee say.

"Soojin-ah, is it okay of you stay here with Insoo and Brian?" Onew asked her and she nodded. *Please be okay. I don't like this feeling I'm getting from Youngjae*

INSOO'S POV

When all the guys left, it was only Soojin, Brian, Ae Sook, and I. 

"Soojin-ah. You do know that Youngjae was in the car." Brian suddenly said. *WE'RE NOT EVEN SURE?!!!*

"MWO?!" she shouted.

"SHUT UP, BRIAN!!! We're not even sure." I yelled at him but then whispered the last part. "Forget what he said Soojin. We'll tell you who did this when the police finds out." she didn't looked convinced and I glared at Brian.

"Yeah. Trust the police." Brian said and she finally nodded, but slowly. After a dew conversations on our memories at Seoul High, Soojin fell asleep next to Ae Sook's hand. I shook my head and looked at Brian.

"Hey, do you think you can help me bring the couch closer to Ae Sooks bed." I asked Brian and he nodded after seeing Soojin's sleeping position. When we brought it right next to the bed, I carried Soojin and made her comftorable on the couch. I took the blanket from the cabinet and put it over her. I moved some hair from her face and smiled at her face.

"You still like her don't  you?" Brian suddenly said which made me jump.

"Neh. After seeing her again, my heart went crazy. But I saw how much she loves Chanyeol, I'm not going to try and win her from him, and plus...she'll never return my feelings. She's only saw me as a best friend, that's all she'll ever see me as." I said and I felt a drop of tears fall down my face. I quickly wiped it away and looked at Brian. 

"It's okay. You'll find her one day." Brian said and I nodded before admiring Soojins face again. In a few minutes, I felt a pair of eyes from the door. I nudged Brian and pointed to the door with my lips. He nodded and we both tip-toed to the door. The hospital was pretty dim and emtpy at this time. It was already 3A.M. When we opened the door, we didn't see anyone, but I saw someone in a blcak jacket, blue jeans, and sneakers running toward the elevator.

"Follow Him!" I yelled out and we both started chasing after him.