Secret's Out

I Can't Trust You Anymore

Machine-EXO-K

 

Baekhyun's POV

Last week was Soojin-ah's birthday, but because my family wanted me to come home so badly I went there. And this whole week was really hectic for EXO-K. We had interviews, recordings, costume fitting, radio braodcasts, training, and all that stuff. But then again I noticed that Chanyeol and Suho has been going somewhere everyday. I didn't care right now, though. I called all the EXO members, excluding Kris since he said he wasn't doing so well, and SHINee to come over to mine and Chanyeols shared room. 

"We need a surprise birthday for Soojin. I know it's been a week since her birthday, but since we're off tomorrow...why not throw her one at her house," I said loudly and clearly enough for everyone to hear. We heard Chanyeol and Suho clear their throats and looked nervous. We eyed them suspicously.

"About that...we need to tell you something about Soojin....and Kris," Chanyeol said. He looked at Suho and he nodded.

"Soojin and Kris...broke up...he cheated on Soojin with Ae Sook," Suho said. My eyes were twitching and my hands were turning into fists. Everyone looked exactly like me.

"She lives in my extra home near TSENT College, she'll be attending there and...." Suho couldn't find courage to say the last part.

"She's pregnant with Kris' baby," Chanyeol and Suho whispered at the same time but everyone heard. It happened on her birthday, too, according to Chanyeol when he finished the whole story from when they found her at The Rage up until now.

"THAT LITTLE SON OF A !!!! HE DARES TO HURT SOOJIN!!!!" Luhan yelled in anger and Sehun and Tao tried to stop him from going to the door.

"Kris....can't know about this," Chanyeol said, "She never wants him to see her ever again. And if he knows about the baby...he'll go nuts to look for her." 

*Kris....you are dead to me* I tried to lighten up the mood when I saw Tao and Sehun crying, Onew looked like he wanted to punch someone, Luhan and Taemin looked pissed off as I did, and the rest were looking at us but I knew they wanted to hurt Kris for doing this. 

"She told Kris that she quit her job at The Rage, which is a lie, but she moved rooms to the more advanced leveled trainees," Suho said. 

"SO! How about that surprise party?!" I said trying to sound as happy as ever. 

"Sure!" They all said and they all went back to their rooms and there only remained Key, Chanyeol, Luhan, Suho, Taemin, Onew, and I. 

"Is she sure about this Suho? Hasn't she filled out papers discussing her baby's father?" Key asked Suho he looked down and nudged Chanyeol.

"She said that I'm going to be the father and she had me fill out the papers," Chanyeol said. I was on the verge of crying. *She's going to chose Chanyeol over me. No matter what I do, she'll never love me back* I looked at Luhans and Taemins expression, their eyes were sparkling. *They're about to cry* 

When I looked over at Key and Onew, they eyed Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol-ah, this is a big responsibility. We're you sure about being the father of the baby?" Key asked. He nodded.

"I really do love Soojin-ah. I'll do anything for her," he said and I saw Onew hyung smile warmly at him. *Even though you'll be known as the 'official father' of the baby...EXO and SHINee will all be the baby's dad* 

"So, Suho or Chanyeol do you know if she'll be gone from her home tomorrow?" Onew asked. 

"She has to go to the hospital again to check on the baby...I'm going with her...and I'll bring Luhan and Baekhyun with me to stall some time while you guys decorate her new home," Chanyeol said. *YAY! I get to be with Soojin!* I saw Luhan's expression brighten as much as mine. 

"You're bringing Suho and Taemin also," Key said and we all nodded. This time it was Suho hyungs and Taemin's mood to brighten up.

"I'll have Jonghyun and Minho make sure that Kris doesn't come to our dorm and stays home," Onew said. *Kris....your life will be a living hell when we're all together* 

"And the rest of us will decorate and prepare everything at Soojins new home. Arasso?" Key hyung said.

"Neh!" we 6 said. And with that, we all went to our rooms, or dorms, and went to sleep ready for tomorrow. *I'll take care of you Soojin-ah. Better than how Kris hyung did*