Hide Me. Please.

I Can't Trust You Anymore

Go Away-2NE1

 

Suho's POV

Right now Chanyeol and I were visiting the Soul Hospital. We needed to check on Soojin, she hasn't woken up yet and hopefully she aslready has.

FLASHBACK

"Hey EXO Oppas! Kris Oppa isn't answering the phone so I thought he was there with you guys. Anyways if you can, tell him that I'll be at The Rage until Midnight. Rap class was crazy and I need extra time with Minyoung and her friends for her debut dance. OKay? BYE!!!" she said to the voicemail.

Chanyeol and I just stood there listening to it. The other 9 were somewhere either having their own schedule or with their family at home. *Kris isn't answering? Weird. He always answers* 

"We should go bring her some food, incase," Chanyeol insisted and I nodded, "wait...we can't cook."

"let's go order out," I said and we headed out to get some food. When we finally got to The Rage, most of the lights were off. When we looked through Soojin's dancce room, it was darkness. *She said she was teaching a student and her friends* I opened the door and Chanyeol the lights. There she was crying. She looked at us with her tear-stained face and she was about to fall on the floor, but then Chanyeol caught her and ran out of the dance studio and to the nearest hospital. I dropped the food and caught up to them. When we were running, she said stuff like.

"Ae Sook" "Kris Oppa" Can't Trust Him" "Cheated" "Love you"

I put the peices together and was angry at Kris. *Damn it Kris! I thought you were never going to fall for that tricks* I told Chanyeol saiince he looked confused as to what Soojin was saying. His ears were red, his eyes turned dark, and his knuckles were turning white. 

It's already been a week. *Soojin-ah, please be awake by the time we get there*

END OF FLASHBACK

YOUR POV

It was 4P.M. and I woke up in an unfamiliar room. *What happened...GAH!!! My stomach hurts!* I realized the machines and my clothes and finally noticed that I was in a hospital. I felt more pain in my stomach.

"NURSE!!! NURSE!!!" I plead. Then came in a nurse who looked around her mid 20's. She was beautiful and looked pure and innocent. 

"What's wrong Soojin-ah," she asked. *I recognize this voice* 

"My stomach really hurts," I said. She giggled.

"Pabo, it's your baby," she said. *Her voice is really-*

"Eunji UNNIE!!!" I screamed and wanted to jumped on her but remember that I was attached to the stupid machine. Just then the door was slowly opening.

"Soojin-ah? You're really awake," I heard Suho Oppa and started to get happy. 

"NEH!" I yelled. 

"SOOJIN-AH!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE, ESPECIALLY ME. I PRAYED THAT YOU WOULD WAKE UP!!!" Chanyeol said as he slammed the door open and hugged me real tight. 

"What's today," I asked. 

"It's been a week you've been in here," Eunji Unnie said. 

"Excuse me. Can we talk to Soojin for a moment," Suho said and she nodded. And walked out and winked at me. Chanyeol saw us and I giggled at his confused face when he turned to look at me.

"She's my moms co-workers daughter. We're like sisters but then she had to go to the States to study nursing," I said and he just nodded.

"Do you remember anything," Suho asked in his serious tone. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples trying to remember. When I did, I felt tears coming out, even when my eyes were closed. 

"It's okay Soojin-ah. Is there anything we can do to help you?" I heard Chanyeol ask. Suho just suddenly disappeared to the restroom. 

"Chanyeol Oppa...I need you to be the father," I said while my face was buried in Chanyeol's chest. 

"Father of what...who?" he asked. I felt his body stiffen.

"Mine and Kris' baby. Please. If I tell him, I believe he'll only want me back for the baby," I said.

"Anything for you," he said and I hugged him tighter and nuzzled deeper in his chest. When Suho came in, I wiped away the tears and faked a smile.

"Suho Oppa...you once said that you still have a home near TSENT College, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Can....can I hide there...from Kris....from Ae Sook. From my past," I said as tears threatened to come out more but I stopped it from doing so.

"Sure. But we'll visit and I'll tell Onew hyung, Beakhyun, Luhan, and the rest of EXO and SHINee. They deserve to know," Suho said and just agreed as long as Kris never finds out.