That's Not True!

I Can't Trust You Anymore

Only Tears-INFINITE

 

YOUR POV

"Soojin-ah? Are you awake?" I heard a guy's voice that I could recognize from anywhere.

"Kai Oppa?" I said while fluttering my eyes open. He was right in front of my face, I smiled and was attacked by hugs from all the guys and Eunji Unnie. "Well, you must've missed me a lot." When they released the hug, I noticed that we were in my house. "How'd I get here?" 

"The doctor's said we could bring you home since you were supposed to wake up today," Suho Oppa said I nodded. When I sat up, I didn't have that much of a hard time from the back ache I would usually have. I took off my blanket and stared at my stomach wide-eyed. 

"Where's my son? Kris' son? Chanyeol's son? ALL OF OURS SON?!!!!!" I yelled out.

"Soojin-ah, he's gone." Jinki Oppa said. I was already crying, I looked at all of them, and none of them look liked they were joking. 

"ANI! I took good care of him!" I yelled while punching the bed. 

"We know you did! But...do you remember what happened before this?" Jinyoung was saying and I thought for a while.

"Where's Ae Sook Unnie?! Where's the other guy?" I asked while looking everywhere in my room, I know it was useless, but I had to.

"Ae Sook...she's in the hospital. Brian...he's with her." Donghyun explained.

"But what happened to my baby?!!" I asked, I was so confused. 

"Soojin-ah, do you remember a gun man and a car? Well, Ae Sook saved you from getting shot. She hugged you, but then a car came real fast. Ae Sook pushed you and you fell down on the street. Your legs started bleeding, and before Ae Sook could run, herself, she was hit by the car. You forced yourself to run to her, and then you fainted." Eunji Unnie explained.

"But that doesn't explain why I don't have a baby!" I yelled while the tears still went down my face.

"You lost a lot of blood. Your fall was really forced, the shield for your baby wasn't strong enough." Tao finally said.

"WAE?!!! WAE??!!!" I started to act like a crazy lazy. 

"Soojin-ah! Did you ever realized that if Ae Sook didn't push you, you could've been dead also." Gongchan said while looking into my eyes. 

"No...and Ae Sook might not even live," Kris said and I looked at him.

"Chanyeol Oppa? Is that true?" I looked at him and he nodded. "I have to go see her! That can't be true!" I yelled and ran out the door after putting on some shoes. I didn't care if I was in pajamas, my face was pale, my hair was a mess...I just needed to see Ae Sook. 

"SOOJIN-AH! WAIT FOR US!!" I heard all of them shout out for me, but I just kept running to Seoul Hospital. *Ae Sook Unnie, wake up!* When I finally arrived at the hospital, I ran to the front desk.

"Kim Ae Sook," I said and she told me the room number. I was clicking on the elevator button, but it was to slow, I looked to the left and saw the stairs. *8 floors* I took all of my left over energy and ran up the stairs and to Ae Sook's room. I slammed the door open and ran to her bedside. Just then the guys entered the room and Eunji Noona.

"Ae Sook! Ae Sook Unnie! I forgive you! now, wake up!!!! Now! I need to tell you this when you're awake! Wake up!!!!" I kept shaking her until Jinki and Chanyeol Oppa carried me away from her. 

"Soojin-ah! Calm down! You can't do that to a person who's in a coma!" Jinki Oppa yelled at me and when they put me down, I cried on the floor. I felt a hand on my shoulder expecting it to be one of my Oppas or Eunji Unnie, but it was that guy again. I stood up and looked at him.

"Annyeong, I'm Seok Chaejin, but call me Brian. I'm Ae Sook's boyfriend." he said and kept his hand on my shoulder.

"A-A-Annyeong, I-I'm-" I was having a hard time speaking because of lack of oxygen, I guess.

"Lee Soojin, I know. The guys told me." he said and I managed to show off a smile.

"Mianhe. I d-didn't m-mean f-for this to h-h-h-happen," I said and wiped away my remaining tears.

"Ara. It's not your fault. Don't put everything on you, like what Chanyeol did. It'll just make things harder for you. Arasso?" he said and I couldn't help but hug him. 

"Gomawo Brian Oppa," I said and released the hug.

"Soojin-ah, do you want to stay here a bit and I'll bring you guys some food, or do you want to eat and then come back?" Eunji Unnie asked. 

"I'll stay," I said, she nodded, and walked out. I was looking at Ae Sook while sitting down on the chair on her bedside.

"Soojin-ah, we'll just get some fresh air," Chanyeol Oppa said and left with Kris, Suho, CNU, Jeongmin, and Brian.

"Ae Sook, please don't leave." I said before falling asleep next to her.

Brian's POV

"CNU, are you sure he's home?" I asked him.

"Neh, I called him just a few hours ago." he said and finally stopped in front of an average looking home. CNU knocked on the door and the guy I remembered was right in front of us except he looked more mature and good-looking.

"Hey! Wassup! Come in!" he said.

"Can my friends come in also?" CNU asked and he nodded. We all walked in, and sat on the big couches. 

"Who are they?" he asked CNU.

"This is Park Chanyeol." "Lee Jeongmin." "Wu Fan, but call him Kris" "Suho" 

"You really don't remember me?" I asked and he eyed me and then grinned.

"Ah! Seok Chaejin, Brian. My seat partner for 3 months. How's life?" he said and I smiled.

"Good," I said.

"So what brings you guys here?" he said. 

"Insoo, do you still get in touch with Youngjae?" I asked hoping he knew who we were talking about.

"Choi Youngjae? Jo Youngjae? or Jung Youngjae?" he asked. *He knows three Youngjaes...* 

"Your best friend while we were in Seoul High. Remember Lee Soojin?" Kris asked. 

"Ah, yeah. The school queenka, she still is a queenka at Seoul University! That's what Jung Youngjae told me. Remember? The guy with brown hair and ulzzang looks." Insoo said.

"Jung Youngjae. He goes to Seoul University? How come I've never seen him?" Kris said while tapping his chin. 

"Oh, he doesn't go there, he still stalks Lee Soojin. He's gone crazy for her. I still remember the day he swore to take revenge." Insoo said.

"HE STILL STALKS HER?!!" All of us yelled and he jumped, then nodded.

"Do you know the reason why he swore to have revenge?" Chanyeol asked.

"Soojin didn't like being a queenka, neither did Brian and I liked being a kingka. But Youngjae loved it. Since he knew Soojin was a queenka, he loved her. He always wanted a perfect looking girlfriend. But he attempted so many times to capture her heart, but failed every time. I knew she lied to him on Valentine's day that she liked someone. She rejected every gift he gave her. A few days later, he was fed up, and swore to have revenge for never accepting his heart." Insoo explained. *So this is only because she didn't like him?!*

"MWO?!!!! Only because she didn't like him back?!" they all yelled in chorus. 

"He was a crazy, obsessed stalker guy," Insoo said, "of course every guy like him does and say stupid things."

"Did you know that Soojin just woke up from her accident and even lost her baby," Suho stated instead of questioned and Insoo covered his mouth from shouting.

"Jinjja? , that dude has gone crazy." Insoo said, "shouldn't we report him?"

"And did you know that Kim Ae Sook might not even wake up from the accident. Youngjae tried to run over Soojin, but Ae Sook pushed her out of the way and instead he hit Ae Sook." Kris said and he looked at all of us with his already big ulzzang eyes. *Gosh, D.O. has the same eyes.*

"Kim Ae Sook? The girl who wasn't noticed until Soojin befriended her? How are you guys sure it was Youngjae, though?" he asked.

"I was near the car when he passed by, I had a good view of his face, but for a few seconds." I said.

"I know where he lives, but we'll need a plan to stop him from running away." Insoo said. "And a good one."

"We'll see you tomorrow, Insoo-ah. We have to get back to Soojin." Jeongmin said.

"Can I...come?" he asked and we nodded.

"Wae?" CNU suddenly asked.

"Because...I used to like Soojin also. I just want to see how an old friend is doing." he said and we started to head out back to Seoul hospital.