He is my son's FATHER?!?!

He is my son's FATHER?!?!

"please dont leave me" Laeyi cried as he pulled my shirt down.His eyes now teary. "I wont" i replied as i pulled him close to me.

Im now getting off the plane from LA  to Seoul. Why? Let me explain. Around a month ago i happened to witness a lady around her late 20's get in a car accident. Unfortunately she died but her son was also there at the scene. Being worried i held him close to me and covered his eyes. By the shock of the accident the boy lost his memory and only remembered me who was only a person passing by............. Not being able to do anything i decided to take him to his father who lived in Korea since i was also preparing to go back to my home country..........

I had wondered for a while how Laeyi's father would look like. I havent seen his mother but heard she was a model. Not very suprising as Laeyi is outstandingly cute as well. He has dark, brown curly hair and big hazel eyes.

"Let go" I said as i pulled Laeyi's hand with one hand and my luggage with another. "Taxi!!!!!" I called and soon a cab stood in front of me. "Hope in" i said cheerfully to Laeyi who instantly did as he was told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got off the Taxi. "Waaaaa mommy~~~~ dont go!!!" Cried Laeyi. Since the accident Laeyi has become very sensitive and hated being alone or see anyone leave him. "(sigh) Laeyi come on" I said as i opened my arms wide open. Laeyi got off the Taxi and came into my arms. The taxi driver looked at me with weird eyes. Ok fine! you ask why? Well i think most people would do that if a 3 year old child calls a 16 year old teenager 'Mommy'. (sigh)

"Come on"I cried as i grabbed the luggage.  "2 Mida St Seoul......... Here we go" i mumbled to my self. I looked at the big house that laid in front of me.... "Laeyi your meeting your father today"

"Papa?"he asked as he grabbed my hand. So cute ><

Lets go. DEEEEP BREATH~

I pressed the bell. "What is it?" a low manly voice called out. I looked up too suprised at what i saw. "Um im sorry but is this Kim hyun joong's house?" i asked....to who?? to the handsome boy in front of me....yes..a boy looking around 18yrs old with a well built body and hot face with a height around 183cm.

"Yes im Kim hyun joong" he answered.

He is Laeyi's father ?!?!?!?