Can anybody hear me?

Opposites Attract

"You have really nice voices," said Onew. "Don't you think so Jonghyun, Minho?" He looked at the two boys who still didn't say a word. They were still looking at Taemin and Key in amazment. "I'm gonna take that as a yes. Here." He gave Key a lyric sheet.

"What's this for?" asked Key. 

"I started to write another song. I don't know how to end it, so I want you guys to finish it for me."

"But I don't know how to-" Just then the bell rang. Onew smiled, stood up and walked away, along with Jonghyun and Minho.

"Why can't he just asked Jonghyun or Minho to finish it? How am I suppose to do this?" Key complained while giving the sheet to Taemin.

"We'll figure it out later Hyung. Let's go," said Taemin. The boys stood up and walked their next class.

After School

"Aren't you going home with me , Key?" asked Taemin with a frown.

"I can't. I have to stay after and catch up in two of my classes. Just go home without me. I'll be there soon, okay?" Key smiled to show Taemin he had nothing to worry about. Taemin nodded and went home by himself. Key sighed and walked to his English class. On the way there, he saw Jonghyun with his girlfriend standing next to a vending machine. He walked closer to them without being seen. If he remembered correctly, her name was Hyun Jae.

"Oppa, why are you being like this?" Hyun Jae cried. Jonghyun looked away and didn't answer her. "Am I not good enough for you? Is there someone else? There is, isnt there? I don't understand. I thought we were perfect. You can't do this to me! We were meant for each other!!" she screamed. Jonghyun still didn't answer her.

"If its money that you want, I'll give it to you! I'll give you anything! Just please stay with me." Jonghyun finally looked at her, but still didn't say a word. "If you leave me now, I'll....I'll kill myself!" She continued to cry.

"Then do it," Jonghyun finally said. She cried some more. They stood there for a while. "You know you can't do it." She dropped to the floor. Jonghyun turned around and walked away. Key stood alone shocked. He heard her whisper.

"If I can't have him, then I'll make sure nobody can..." Key felt like he should've done something, but instead he just walked to his classroom.

There was no one in the room. Not even a teacher. Key sat down in his chair and waited for the teacher to come. He waited for a half hour. He didn't want to leave until he got some work done. He heard something fall on the ground. He looked at the floor and saw a blue braclet. He picked it up and smiled.

"This must of fallen out," he thought. It was the braclet he got when he was a little kid. Around the time when he met Taemin.

Flashback

"Are you okay?" asked a little Key. He looked at the boy on the ground. He had a scraped knee. He cried. Key took out a cloth from his pocket and wrapped it around the boy's knee. "There. Is that better?" The boy nodded and stopped his crying. Key smiled. "What's your name?"

"T-Taemin..." he whispered.

"I'm Key. Do you wanna be friends?" He continued to smiled. Taemin didn't answer him. Instead, he just continued to stare at him. Key sat down next to him. "I don't have any friends. So it would be nice if I had at least just one." Key looked at Taemin straight in the eyes. "Hehe. You look better when you're not crying." Taemin blushed and smiled a little.

"So, is that a yes?"

"Mhmm!" He smiled back at him.

Key noticed something fall out of his pocket. He picked it up. It was a blue plain braclet.

"Where did you get this?" he asked.

"I got it over there," said Taemin, pointing at a toy store. "The guy over there gave it to me for free. I asked for a white one, but he gave me this one instead." Key reached into his pocket and took out a white braclet.

"The guy over there gave me a white one for free. I like blue better though. Do you wanna switch?"

"Okay!" Key handed him the white one and helped him put it on. He put on the blue one himself. "Taemin, we gotta promise each other that we won't lose these, okay?"

"Why?"

"Cause wearing these will prove that we've become friends! Let's promise each other okay?" Key smiled widely.

"Okay! I promise!" Taemin also smiled. They made a pinky promise.

End of Flashback

Key smiled at the braclet and put it on his wrist. It was a little dirty because it was so old, but he still continued to wear it. The door opened. He thought that the teacher had finally come, but instead, a group of boys who looked older than him came in. They walked closer to Key. He stared at them. Each of them gave him evil smirks.

"What do you want?" asked Key.

"Oh, nothing. We just thought that we'd play a game," said one of the boys.

"Will you please leave? I don't have time for-" One of the boys grabbed Key's collar and threw him across the room. He struggled to get up. "What was that for?!" he yelled. Each of the boys came closer. Two of them grabbed his arms and held him against the wall while the other two packed punches against him. Key screamed as loud as he could so someone could hear him. No one came. He started tearing up. His tears mixed up with the blood on his face. "Please, someone help me..." he thought. "Can anybody hear me? Please!" He fell to the ground. The boys continued to beat him. He was bleeding everywhere. Key looked...helpless.

Oh no! Key!! D:

Please comment and subcribe!

Next chapter coming soon!