Because we share the same classes, I got hurt

Opposites Attract

"I'll see you at lunch, Taeminnie!" said Key as the two boys went their ways to their own class. Since they were in different grades, they only had lunch and P.E. together. The first class Key had was English. As he entered the classroom, everyone looked at him. It became silent. Key ignored everyone and just took his seat. A few seconds past and the door opened again.

"Ah! Jonghyun! Onew!" the girls screamed. Key looked up. Jonghyun and Onew walked closer to him.

"Oppa, when did you get into this class?" asked one of the girls. Jonghyun ignored her and sat in a desk next to Key's.

"We had our classes changed," said Onew. He sat in front of Key. Key glared at Jonghyun for a while. Jonghyun caught him staring.

"What do you want?" he sounded even more pissed than before.

"I don't want you sitting next to me," Key said raising his voice.

"Aww. Thats not very nice to say. Considering that I  haven't done anything to you. Yet." He stood up and sat on top of Key's desk smirking.

"Fine. Would you please sit somewhere else, away from me." Key's temper was rising. Jonghyun got closer to Key's face.

"And what if I don't want to?" he whispered. Before Key could say anything, Onew pulled Jonghyun back.

"Enough. Class is starting."

"Tch." He sat back down in his chair. The teacher came in, and class had started.

Meanwhile

Taemin entered his classroom, and everyone stared at him.

"Oh, it's just the new kid," a student said, and everyone returned back to their chatting. Taemin sat alone in the front near the door. He took out his textbooks and notebooks. He looked completely prepared for class. That is, until his books fell all the way to the floor. As Taemin went to pick them up, he saw a pair of feet. He looked up.

"You should take care of your books better. If they keep falling, theyre eventually going to tear apart," said a very timid Minho.

"Yah! What gives you the right to knock down my stuff? Don't you have better things to do?" Taemin picked up his books and replaced them neatly on his desk.

"You better watch yourself. The last time someone messed with me, they ended up losing their memory."

"How about you stop messing with me. I don't have time for you're constant bullying." Minho moved his textbooks aside and sat on his desk.

"Yah. What are you, in third grade?"

"Will you please just leave me alone?!" Taemin turned red with anger. Minho burst into laughter.

"Wow. I never thought a weak little boy like you would get mad so fast." Taemin clenched his fist. Just then, the door opened, an their teacher came in. Everyone took their seats, as well as Minho, who sat behind Taemin. Class had begun.

At Lunch

Key came into the lunchroom alone. He looked for Taemin, but he couldn't find him anywhere.

"Key!" He heard his voice. He walked around the entire lunchroom, but still couldn't find him. Then he felt a tug at his shirt.

"Over here Key!" He turned around to see a smileing Taemin. He smiled back at him. He followed him to an empty table. He had already bought lunch, and decided to share with Key. As they ate, Taemin looked at Key's face.

"Whats wrong? You look sad."

"It's nothing. Its just that I found out that that no-good Jonghyun is in every single one of my classes. He's really getting on my nerves."

"Same here. Minho is in all of my classes too." The two boys sighed. They looked over to their right to see a huge group of people crowding around Jonghyun, Minho, and Onew. Mostly they were all girls. Jonghyun only payed attention to one girl who sat on his lap. Minho payed attention to many girls who he fed. And Onew was crowded by a couple guys and some girls who fed him chicken.

"Aish, I can't beleive them. I don't understand how anyone could like them. They're terrible people. Who do those guys think they are?" said Key.

"Just ignore them. After all, you said you were going to mak this the best year of your life Key. Don't let them ruin it for you." Taemin smiled sweetly at him. Key also smiled and ruffled his hair. "Arasso!"

 In PE

Both Key and Taemin came out of the locker room and out into the field. Halfway there, they met up with Onew. the two boys looked at him. He smiled, waved, and continued walking.

"Hey Taemin, don't you think that Onew acts a lot differently compared to Jonghyun and Minho?" asked Key.

"He's seems a lot.......nicer," said Taemin.  

The two boys continued their walk towards the field.

"Alright, I want everyone playing different things. And you have to stay with your own grade. Some go play basketball, some go play soccer, and some go play tennis," said the PE teacher. Key and Taemin frowned, and went to play different things. Key went to soccer, and Taemin went to basketball.

On the soccer field, everyone split into two teams, where Onew and Jonghyun were team captains. When they were close to finishing picking teams, Key was the last one.

"Heh. I'm not picking him," said Jonghyun. Key scoffed at him.

"C'mon Key. You're on my team," said Onew, smileing. Everyone on his team complained, but he didn't care. Key happily walked over to his side of the field, and the game had started.

On the basketball court, Taemin sat on a bench alone. No one wanted to play with him. He looked at an empty court to his left. He saw Minho walkby it and did a couple lay-ups. He played by himself. The fangirls from the across the court cheered for him, but he payed no attention to them. When they ball accidently rolled off, it hit the bottom of Taemin's feet. Minho walked towards him. Taemin picked up the ball and passed it over to him, and he walked away.

"What? Not even a thank you?" Taemin watched him just walk away. Not even turning back, or even saying a word and continued to play his own game. Taemin sighed, and sat back down.

Taemin didn't notice Key looking at him. He was worried about him. He had a small frown on his face. He was too busy looking at Taemin that he didn't notice a soccer ball hitting him right at his ankle. He fell to the floor and let out a small scream. Everyone from the soccer field laughed at him. Especially Jonghyun. Onew bent down to him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Ow! My ankle hurts!" screamed Key.

Everyone from the basketball courts also came to see what was wrong. Especially Taemin, who came running almost in tears.

"Key!!!! Are you okay??!! Are you hurt?!"

"I'm fine Taemin." Key smiled at him to make it look like he wasn't in pain.

"Can someone take him to the nurse?" asked the PE teacher.

"Its fine. I can walk on my own," insisted Key. He tried standing up, but he just fell back down in pain. At that moment, Jonghyun walked towards him, and picked him up bridalstyle. Key's face turned red.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" Key yelled. Jonghyun ignored him and just smirked. As they walked away, they heard all of the fangirls scream in jealousy.

When they reached the nurse's office, nobody was in there.

"Yah! Put me down!" Key continued to yell. His face was still red.

"Thats not very nice to say to someone who just carried you all the way here," said Jonghyun, closing the door with his foot and still smirking. 

"Enough with the smart- comments! I didn't even ask for you're help. Now put me down!" Key was now red because of anger.

"Fine. Whatever you say." Jonghyun dropped Key, then quickly caught him back before he could hit the floor. Key let out a girl-ish scream and made his grip around Jonghyun's neck tighter, burrying his face between his should and neck. He was shaking a little. Jonghyun looked surprised.

"Are you afraid of heights?" His smile disappeared.

"Can you please just put me down?" Key asked in a terrified whisper.

Jonghyun set him down gently on a bed. Then the door opened, and Onew came in, holding Taemin in his arms. Taemin had a bruise on his right cheek.
 

"Taemin!! What happened?!" asked Key.


"Minho accidentally hit him on his cheek with a basketball and he fell," said Onew. He set Taemin down on another bed.


"Taemin! Are you okay?"


"Yea, I'm fine," said Taemin with a smile on his face.


"Taemin, if it makes you feel better, Minho feels bad about it," said Onew smileing.


"How do you know?"


"Cause when I looked back, he was sitting on the bench with his hands on his face. He usually does that when he feels bad about something."


"Heh. What a wuss," scoffed Jonghyun. He left the room back out to the field. Onew waved, and followed him. 

So who's your favorite character so far? :D

This took me awhile to type, so I hope its good. Please comment! And don't forget to subcribe! :)