The New Kids Have Arrived

Opposites Attract

"Taemin-ah! Hurry up before we're gonna be late!" shouted Key.

"I'm coming!" Taemin shouted back. Key waited for Taemin at the door while Taemin quickly ran downstairs. As he reached the door, the two boys started walking to their new school.

Key and Taemin have known each other since first elementary. They were indeed the best of friends. They were inseperable. They did everything together. They were two peas in a pod. They couldn't even remember a day when they weren't together. A few years ago, their parents had died in a car crash, and theve been livin together in the same house ever since.

"What do you think the school will be like?" asked Taemin.

"Who knows Taeminnie? That's why we gotta figure it out ourselves. But since I'm a senior, I have to make this the best year of my life. You're still a sophmore, so make sure you make this the best three years of your life, okay?" Key looked at Taemin. He had a small frown on his face. "What's wrong?"

"You're already a senior. Which means when you graduate, you'll be off to college somehwere else, while I'm still in high school all by myself," said Taemin. Key smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry Taeminnie. Remember when I promised you that I would never leave you when we were kids? I'm still sticking to that promise. Once I graduate, I'll wait for you to finish high school so we can go off to college together. Don't be sad now."

"Okay!" Taemin smiled. The two smileing boys continued their walk to school. As they arrived, they walk straight to their lockers, which were right next to each other.

"Ahhh! Here they come!" screamed a couple girls next to them. Every student crowded around the main entrance and made a walk way from the main entrance to a classroom. Key and Taemin wondered what was going on, so they joined the line.

The main entrance door opened, and three boys walked in. In the middle was a short, but handsome boy with brown/blonde hair, wearing a black shirt, a white skinny jacket, black skinny jeans, and white converse. On his right was a tall boy that had flaming charisma with long brown hair, wearing A white shirt, a black skinny jacket, black skiny jeans, and white converse. On the left was a boy who was eating bits of his chicken breakfeast he had earlier with smooth brown hair, wearing the same exact thing the taller boy was wearing.

All of the girls were screaming in excitment to see them. Some even fainted. The boys in the school were also happy to see them. Some gave them pat on the backs and high fives.

"Key, who are those guys?" asked Taemin.

"How should I know? But I'm guessing they're really popular at this school," explained Key.

Behind Taemin were two senior boys. As the three popular boys got closer to Key and Taemin, the senior boys pushed Taemin into them, making him drop his textbook on the shorter boy's foot. Everyone gasped. The two senior boys laughed while running away. Taemin looked up at the shorter boy's face. He showed no sign that he was hurt, but instead looked like he was extremely pissed off.

"I-I-I'm so sorry," said Taemin almost whispering. As he bent down to grab his textbook, the shorter boy kicked his shoulder, making him fall to the ground.

"Hey! What did you do that for?!" Key shouted. The shorter boy glared at him, and Key gulped. He walked closer to him, and stared at him striahgt in the eyes.

"Excuse me?" said the short boy with a  hint of annoyance.

"I said what did you do that for! He said he was sorry. You have no right to yell at him."

"I beleive you have no right to yell at me either. I did nothing wrong to you." Key was dumbfounded.

"It's none of your buisness anyway," said the taller boy. "Unless you want to get hurt, you better just stay out of his way."

"Don't you dare hurt him!" shouted Taemin as he got up from the floor. Everyone was whispering, then started shouting "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

The four boys glared at one another. And just as the shorter boy was about to raise his fist, someone grabbed his hand. He turned his head around.

"Onew, what are you doi-"

"Thats enough, Jonghyun. Remember that if you get in another fight, you'll be expelled. Just stop it now." Onew let go of his hand. Jonghyun had an annoyed expression on his face, scoffed at Key, and walked off to his class. "Come on Minho, you know you'll get expelled too if you fight as well." Minho looked at Onew, and then at Taemin. He also scoffed at him, but also knocked his textbook out of his hands, then walked off following Jonghyun.

"What are you all still doing here? Get to class, now!" Onew shouted as everyone ran to their classrooms. When everyone was gone, Onew picked up Taemin's textbook, and handed it to him.

"Thanks," Taemin said quietly. All Onew did was gave him a nod and a quick smile to both Taemin and Key, and walked off.

"Aish, who do those people think they are?" asked Key.

"I hope we don't have any classes with them," said Taemin.

The bell rang, and Key and Taemin went upstairs to find their classes.  

So how was it? :D

I think this chapter is too short. I promise to make the next one longer.

I couldn't write much cause I have so much homework to do. Bleeehh. :/

But anyway, thanks for waiting and hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Don't forget to comment and subcribe for more!

Next chapter coming soon :)