You owe me for saving you

Opposites Attract

The bell rang, and everyone got up to go to their next class. Key carefully placed his books in his ripped bag, but everything fell out due to the bag ripping completley.

"Aish!" He made an annoyed face. "How am I suppse to carry all of this?" Just then, Jonghyun picked up a few of his books off the floor. "Yah! What do you think you're doing? Give me those!"

"I'm pretty sure you can't carry all of these yourself. This is your fault for not taking care of your bag properly," said Jonghyun.

"I don't need your help! I can do this myself!" He tried to snatch his book away from Jonghyun, but all he did was start to walk away.

"It's okay. We want to help." Key turned around to see Onew carrying the other stack of books.

"Really, hyung, you don't need to help. I can do this mys-" Onew ignored him and walked beside Jonghyun. Key pouted. Jonghyun looked back.

"Well? Are you coming?" he shouted. Key had no choice but to let them carry his books for him. He stood up and ran to catch up to them. When they got to their next class, Key couldn't find his desk anywhere. He looked around the entire classroom, and still couldn't find it.

"Who could possibly just take away my desk?" he asked.

"Oppa, some kids said that they found your desk somewhere in the restroom. Go ahead and get it! The teacher won't be coming for awhile, I'm pretty sure." Key turned around to see Hyun Jae, having an innocent look on her face. Jonghyun also turned around to glare at her.

"Ah, really? Thanks! I'm gonna go get it!" Key ran out of the classroom. Hyun Jae smirked and walked away to her own desk. The other girls around her smirked with her. Jonghyun continued to glare at her.

"Jonghyun," Onew said, setting Key's books on his desk. Jonghyun nodded, put Key's other books on his desk, and walked out of the classroom, followed by Onew.

"Aish! How could someone take my desk and drag it all the way here?!" Key mumbled as he continued walking towards the restroom. When he got inside, it was completley dark.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" he asked. The door shut completley. A single light shined before him. He saw his desk back against the wall. "Ah! There it is!" He walked quickly towards his desk. He tried pulling it, but it wouldn't move. The light shut off. The door opened, leaving only a little light into the room. He heard footsteps.

"Who's there?" Key asked. He turned around. He didn't see anything.

Clang! Clang!

He still couldn't see anybody, but still heard the footsteps coming a little closer, but slower. Key started shaking. He noticed something slide by his foot. It was a mini knife.

"No!" he screamed. He crouched down to the floor and cried. He put his hands to his ears. He could still hear footsteps, but this time, they were even louder.

"Stop it go away!" he yelled.

Screeeeech!

This time he heard something being scratched at the wall. He cried some more.

Thud!

He heard something being slammed on the ground. He never opened his eyes, but he felt someone grab his hand.

"Key-"

"No!" Key tried to shake the hand away. His other hand was also taken and he was pushed to the ground, leaving the other person right on top of him. "Jonghyun!!"

"Yes?" The voice startled Key. He opened his eyes. The lights came on.

"J-Jonghyun?" His eyes became wide.

"Is there something that you wanted?" Jonghyun smiled. He locked his fingers with Key's.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Cause you called my name again." Key blushed when he said that, but blushed even more when he found the position they were in.

"Can you please get off of me?" he asked quietly.

"But I'm kinda comfortable right now," he teased. He saw Key blush even more. He looked like he was about to explode, so he got off of him and helped him stand up.

"Hey Jonghyun, where do you want this?" Jonghyun turned around to see Onew dragging a freshmam by the collar. He was out cold. "You know you could've gone easier on him."

"Nah, didn't feel like it. Did he say anything?" Jonghyun asked.

"He said he was paid to do it. Some girl in our senior class." The moment Onew said that, one specific girl came to Jonghyun's mind. Hyun Jae.

"Aish, I'm gonna kill her," he said under his breath.

"Anyway, what do you want me to do with him?" asked Onew, still holding the freshman's collar.

"Just leave him here. I'm pretty sure someone will find him later." Onew shrugged and placed him near the wall. Then he walked past Jonghyun and Key and picked up Key's desk with only one hand.

"Its okay hyung, I can take it myself now." Onew just smiled at Key and kept on walking.

"C'mon, let's go before someone realises we're missing, unless you wanna stay in here longer with me." Jonghyun grinned at Key, who continued to blush.

"O-of course not!" Key started walking, but then suddenly stopped. "Thanks," he said quietly.

"You know, you should give me something."

"For what?"

"For always saving you," Jonghyun laughed.

"W-well,  what do you want?" Jonghyun walked closer to Key.

"Let's go out on Saturday."

Key looked at him for awhile. "W-what?"

"I said let's go out on Saturday."

"W-why would you ask me that?" Jonghyun smiled and took Key's hand.

"Because I kinda like you." 

Gasp! Well its about time Jonghyun! :D

But is Key really gonna ditch Taemin to go with Jonghyun? D:

Please comment and subcribe!