Because I called your Name

Opposites Attract

"Please stop it!" Key screamed. The boys continued their beating. Key continued to cry.

"What are you, a girl? Why don't you fight back?" said one of the boys. Key didn't want to fight back. He thought that violence was never the answer. Instead, he just cried and hoped that someone would save him.

Finally the boys stopped. Key coughed up blood. His shirt and pants were almost torn apart. One of the boys picked up his collar and pushed him into the wall hard. He tipped his chin and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"You're not gonna tell anyone about this," he commanded.

"Wha...what makes you...think that I...won't?" he asked in between breaths. He looked like he was about to pass out.

"Cause if you do, there's more in store for you." He smirked and tipped his chin higher.

"W-what are you doing?" Key asked terrified. The boy put his lips close to Key's. He shoved him away quickly.

"No! Jonghyun, help me, please!" Key cried. He closed his eyes.

Snap!

Key opened his eyes due to the sound he heard. He couldn't beleive his eyes. He saw Jonghyun standing right in front of him. He snapped the boys neck and fell to the ground. He looked at the others in anger. He had fire in his eyes.

"Oh crap, its Jonghyun!"

"Let's get out of here!" The boys ran pass him to exit the classroom, but was stopped by Onew at the door. He stared at them not saying a word. The boys were more scared than ever. They fell to the ground backing away from him. They've never seen Onew fight before, but they know he could do much worse than Jonghyun. They crawled to Jonghyun and bowed in forgivness. Jonghyun was not amused. He picked up one of the boys and punched his face, sending him flying across the room until he hit the whiteboard, almost making a dent in it. He picked up the other, and threw him at the window. The window cracked, and he fell to the floor. Jonghyun turned his back to look at Key.

"Jonghyun..." he whispered. Jonghyun walked quickly towards him.

"Key are you okay?" he asked. Key teared up and fell forward. Jonghyun caught him before he reached the ground. "Key? Key!" Key didn't say anything. He just continued to cry. Jonghyun picked him up and carried him all the way to the nurse's offices. Onew stayed in the classroom. He smiled as he watched Jonghyun walk away with Key. "Now how am I going to clean this mess up?"

Key cried silently in Jonghyun's arms. Jonghyun looked at him while he walked. When he got to the nurse's office, no one was in the room. He knew all of the staff members had gone home already. He set Key on a bed. He took care of Key's wounds and put his jacket over him so he wouldn't catch a cold.

"Thank you," Key whispered. Jonghyun just smiled and continued to treat his wounds.

"Just to let you know, all of the teachers and staff members had gone home already. The only people here are the janitors, and they're always outside. No one stays after school."

"...I'm sorry." Key started to tear up again.

"For what this time?"

"For having you come save me. I've troubled you. I'm really sorry." Jonghyun laughed.

"Well its not like I came randomly. You called my name, remember?" Key blushed.

"W-well, thats because you're name was the first thing that popped into my head at that moment," he stuttered.

Jonghyun smiled at him. "How come my name?"

"Because you annoy me so much that sometimes your name pops into my head, and I hate that!" Key blushed even more. Jonghyun laughed some more. Key looked at him laugh and couldn't help smile a little at his childish laugh. He blanked out for a second when he noticed that his blue bracelt was gone.

"Oh no, where is it?!"

"Where's what?" Jonghyun asked.

"My blue braclet! I was wearing it earlier!"

"You mean this one?" Key looked up at the door and saw Onew come in with a blue braclet in his hand. "It must of come off earlier."

"Ah, really? Thanks," said Key.

"Here's a pair of extra clothes. You're gonna catch a cold if you don't put on something warm," said Onew. He gave Key a white shirt and gray sweatpants. He nodded and walked to the restroom to change. Neither of them noticed Jonghyun's ex-girlfriend, or Hyun Jae, glaring at Key between a crack in the door.  

Thank goodness Key is okay! Its about time Jonghyun!

Just incase you didn't notice yet, Key was about to get O____O Luckily Jonghyun was there in time!

Please comment! Thanks!! I appreciate everything that you guys say :D