Xiumin, Chen, and Kris

Strawberry Icecream

 

You look at the table, narrowing your eyes. *Who are they? Where did Tao and Lay go?* 
Creeping up to the table carefully, you realize it was only Xuimin and Chen. They look happily around, waiting for their orders. Seeing you standing there, they wave eagerly. 
"~~~~~~!!!!! Whats up?" Chen grinned widely. Since both were upper classmen, I bowed politely. 
"Awe!!! ~~~~~~! Don't be so formal with us! We are your chingus!!!!!" Xuimin shook his hands innocently. 
You laugh and rub the nape of your neck. " Sorry... Haha I'm just used to!" You nervously move your feet. 
"Well we had our own plans for today, so follow the Koreans!!!" Chen laughed. 
"I'm korean too... So does that mean I have the choice to follow myself?" You laugh sarcastically. 
Chen laughed loudly while Xuimin grabbed my hand. Suddenly, someone yanks you from behind. 
"Oh my!!!" You scream. Kris looks down at you and laughs. He then looks at the two other boys and narrows his eyes. "What did I say about leaving me behind?" He growled.
"Hyung!!! Mian!!!! I-I we didn't mean to!" Xuimin hides behind me. 
"Yeah hyung! We wanted to see ~~~~~!" Chen says. 
"Next time someone gets a girlfriend and you leave me.... I am going to hurt you..." Kris replies in a scary tone. 
You widen your eyes. Kris notices and smiles.
"Mian ~~~~~~shi..... Just us being us." Kris glares at the two one last time before laughing. You nod nervously. 
The date was just a plain walk in the park. Although it was very plain, you had a fun time talking to the crazy boys. Many times, Chen and Kris fight about something stupid. You laugh and go along with what they were saying. 
"So why do you guys go out on a date with everyones girlfriend?" You ask, curious of the answer. 
Kris just shakes his head. Xuimin looked anxious to tell, but Chen butts in before he can say anything.
"Its because Lay had a girlfriend a few years back and he loved her a lot. We didn't know her that well so we didn't care but later on we found out that she was talking about us badly. Of course, Lay defended her but after that we found her cheating on him. It was terrible." Chen shook his head. You nod slowly. 
"You woudn't do that do us right ~~~~~ yah?" Xuimin looks at me with puppy eyes. 
"Of course not! Luhan is a really great person! I can't find anyone better!" You smile at him. Xuimin hugs me happily. You laugh. 
Walking some more, you and the boys finally reach a street where you see a familiar body figure. 
"Luhan!" You cry eagerly and leap into his open arms. 
"Hey baby," He whispers into your ear," how was your day?" 
You laugh," it was amazing!" 
"You better not have had more fun than any of our dates!" Luhan laughs, rubbing your hair. 
You laugh an nod. Luhan looks up and greets the members walking up. 
"Luhan! I approve. I feel that she wouldn't leave you even if the world was ending." 
Luhan looks down at you. "Of course.... That's the reason why I love her so much." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hey hey guys!!!! Whats up? Ack this chapter took a while to write and its not even a long chapter -.- im so sorry for all the short chapterness!!! The story will get better tho! Hopefully itll match your tastes!!! Thanks and dont forget to subscribe and comment your thoughts of this chappie! Love you guys and thank you! Oh my.... I just realized i spelled Xiumin's name wrong.... The whole chapter... Sorry guys!!!