School

Strawberry Icecream

You look at Luhan unhappily. " Do I have too..? " You were reluctant to go on the date with all 5 boys.

" I'm sorry babe. You have to! It's our kind of "tradition"" He shrugs. His eyes met yours before going back to the worksheet. Today everyone was partnered up.

" Okay........ What do we going to do? " you stare at the worksheet.

He shrugs. " Probably go to Lotte world. Oh and look out for the maknae... He can get out of hands when it come to us getting girlfriends..." You look at him curiously. He shugs again.

" So anyone that didn't finish has to finish for homework! " Mr. Park yells, " And class is dismissed to lunch! "

You slowly began to pack up your things. Luhan helped you pack up your pencils and books. He held it out to you and smiled. Suddenly all your stuff clatters on the ground. An evil cackle rings in your ears.

" So is this your new boyfriend ~~~~~~ ! " The voice was mocking. It was his voice. The voice you hated.

Minhyuk snickered.

" You actually think he can replace me " he studied Luhan. " Ha! This guy doesn't have anything good about him! Just a sweet baby face~~~! Haha!!! He'll probably leave you too! " Minhyuk pats your shoulder. " Knowing how annoying you are. "

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ??? " Exo came running into the room. Their faces were red with anger. " SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME TO OUR BELOVED NOONA!!!!!! "

Minhyuk didn't seem afraid of the tall muscular boys in front of him. He instead laughs. " So are these the servants? The ones that hooked you 2 together? They're not anything either. " He walks to the door, with lasers following him. " Losers will always date losers, right? "

" WHAT DID YOU SAY?? SAY THAT AGAIN!! JUST SAY IT AGAIN!! COME BACK HERE YOU !! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY- "

" Tao! Hey Tao calm down!!! It's okay!!!!! " Luhan patted the poor boy. Tao heaved in deep breathes.

" Hyung. I swear if he says anything to you and noona agian, no one will stop me from killing that manwhore." Tao had his fists clenched.

" Okay! Okay! Now please! Calm down! ~~~~~~ is watching! " Luhan says.

" Oh yeah... " Tao straightens up. " Hi Noona!!!!!!!! Sorry about just now..... I just kinda burst.... Mian! "

" It's okay... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 The rest of the day,Tao followed you eveywhere you went.Literally everywhere and he asked you all the questions about you that ever existed.

" Noona! What do you like about Luhan hyung? Or what is your favorite icecream flavor? Kdrama! What kdrama did you enjoy watching?? Or-"

" Hey Tao? I think that's enough questions for today. " Luhan says.

Tao pouts. " But hyung~~~~~ "

Luhan sighs and motions him to follow. They whisper for about five minutes and then Tao comes over with his head down.

" Mian noona..... I'm sorry... It's just Luhan hyung never had a girlfriend and I got really excited..... I'm so sorry for bothering you.... " Tao had his head down.

" It's okay. I totally understnand where you are coming from! I would do the same thing! So don't feel so bad! " you smile at him.

" Really?! Are you serious noon?!?!?! " Tao jumps up and down. You nod. Tao then grabs you and twirls you around.

" HYUNG I APPROVE OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! SHE IS SO NICE!!!!!! NEVER BREAK UP WTH HER!!!!! "  Tao laughs and places you down.

" Okay! OKay! I promise! Why would I anyways? She is my whole world! " Luhan smiles at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my readers!!!!!!! Thanks fr reading!! Did you like? Ughhhh Minhyuk..... But please don't think I hate Minhyuk!!! He is my bias of btob!! And now I can't update until wednesday.... please vote!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha and if you liked please sunscribe and of course comment!!!!! Thank you lots!!!!! Love you guys!!!!!

Better enjoy the mayo, ~~~~~~~