We are one! You are what?!?!

Strawberry Icecream

School started agian soon after your date. Gathering your belongings, you scurry out the front gate and into a large body. 

"WOAH!!!! ~~~~~~! What's the rush, baby girl?" Luhan curiously peered down at you. You glance at him, " Uhhhh.... No reason... just excited... to see you...." You voice quiets down at the last few words. Luhan laughs.

" So my baby missed me over the weekend?? " He hauls me up and spins around, " oh! Today I'm going to introduce you to my friends before school, so let's get going! " 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Luhan wait patiently for his friends, apperently called Exo-m. * Hmmmm What a weird name... * you think to yourself silently. 

"HYUNG!!!!!! HYUNG!!!!!! OMG I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!" a large body leaps on Luhan.

" Hey hey! Tao Calm down! " a voice yelled from behind.

Five y boys jog over to where you were standing. They study you curiously. 

" New friend? " they ask.

" Yeah. Guys meet my girlfriend, ~~~~~~~! ~~~~~ meet Exo-m. " 

" Hello! We are One! We- WAIT WHAT??? YOU ARE WHAT???? "

They look at you, bewildered. Their mouths gaping open. They point at you, shocked. 

" Err.... Hello? I'm ~~~~~~ Luhan Oppa's girlfriend. " you quietly say, scared by Exo's reaction. 

" HYUNG!!!!! WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU NOT TELL US!!!! " a guy with jet black hair yells. They all nod agreeingly. Then they look at each other and smirk. 

" Since hyung has a girlfriend.... then we have to do the 'plan'" 

Luhan sighs and shrugs. You tug at his sleeve and look at him curiously

The boys smile. 

" You now have to go on a date. With all five of us. " They laugh eagerly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my amizing one and only readers!!!! Did you like the chapter???? hehehe Exo is sooo evil!!!! excited for the date??? haha I am!! Well if you like then please subscribe and comment!!!! Love you~~~~~