Happiness comes when you need it most

Strawberry Icecream

Luhan's house wasn't that far. He held you close as you cry in his chest. your long black hair, he whispered sweet words to you. When the two of you arrived at his house, he carried you over to the couch. Squatting down, he smiled. " What do you want for dinner baby? "  You stare at him. Now that you think about it you haven't eaten all day long.  " Ummmmmm...... " you pout, thinking hard on what you wanted. Luhan laughs. " Don't think so hard! It's only food! "  You pout " but i dont know what Luhan         likes... " He shook his head. " Don't worry! I eat everything! " he pats his stomach and grins.  " Then.... I want.... Spagetti! " you smile.  Luhan laughs and ruffles your hair. " Spagetti it is then! " 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Luhan did not have any ingredients for spagetti , so the both of you went to a nearby supermarket to buy the stuff you need. Your eyes immediately started to sparkle as you walked into the store. Since your mom bought food for you overnight, you never had to go shopping before.  " You look excited. " Luhan came up behind you, holding a small shopping basket. You quickly explained that you never really had to go shopping. He nods, understanding.  While Luhan shops for the ingredients, you look eagerly at all the desserts. You point eagerly at all the crackers and chocolate. Luhan let you pick out all the ones you wanted. The whole time you were there, Luhan never dropped you hand. This comforted you, somehow you knew he was different. That he won't leave you.  While you were checking out, the ahjumma that was working there smiled at you.  She sighs " Young couples these days. Not afraid to show their love in public. " she shook her head. " This would be 45000 won. "  Luhan paid and smiles. " We are a cute couple right? " He held up his hand, revealing our entwined fingers. You blush and quickly push your hand back down. The ahjumma laughs and nods. Luhan smiles and grabs the bags. " Thank you! "

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooking wasn't that bad. You cooked all the time, so it was easy for you. Easily chopping up the vegetables, boiling the noodles. In a couple moments the spagetti was done.  While you were eating, Luhan fed you and played around. It was more fun then what Minhyuk would do.  Then Luhan looks at you with the most sincere eyes. " Did you notice... That happiness comes when you need it most? "

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my wonderful readers!!! I apologise if this uploads as one looooooooong paragraph!!! I uploaded this with my ipod!!! Please subscribe and comment!!! Thank you!!!