Breakup and Icecream. A perfect match

Strawberry Icecream

After you broke up with Minhyuk Oppa, you couldn't move. You were to shocked to do anything. All you did was sit there and cry. All day, people stared and laughed at you. You didnt care though, all you can think about was of Minhyuk. 

And then somene handed you strawberry icream. With the sweetest voice they whispered " Here. This will cheer you up! ".

You look up suprised. In front of you was a beautiful boy, smiling widely at you. Cautiously reaching out, you grab the icecream. 

" You were crying all day! May I ask what happened?" he asked in the sweetest voice. 

" Uhh" you didn't know if you could trust him. But for some odd reason, you had a feeling that he was different. A feeling that told you he was better. You told him what happened, how much you loved Minhyuk. The boy just sat there, nodding.

"Oh!" he jumps up. You stare at him, suprised, " what is your name?" 

"~~~~~~...." 

"Wahh~~!!!! Your name is so pretty!! How could he leave such a pretty girl!! I would never! " Luhan nods. You nervously smile and continue to eat your icecream. " My name is Luhan! Nice to meet you ~~~~~~-ah!! " he lets out a hand. You smile and take his hand. Suddenly, he yanks you into a hug, causing you to drop your icecream. You stare at the side of his head.

"~~~~-ah... I know this is weird since its the first time you have seen me but...... I love you. Ever since you moved here, I was watching you carefully. I saw you break up with Minhyuk just now. He doesn't know how lucky he was to have you..." Luhan whispers in your ear, " ~~~~-ah...... I promise not to break your heart again. Will you trust me? " He pushes you off his chest to look at your eyes. 

Your heart was beating so fast. * What? What is this? Why is my heart beating? * You look at the ground to cover your blush. Luhan sighs and lifts your chin.

" Since you just met me, I don't expect you to immediately go out with me. We will take it slowly! But I will be on the move. I promise to make you mine. " Luhan hugs you again. When he loosened his grip, you immediately push him back. 

" Uh....... OKay...." You bite your lip nervously. Luhan giggles, and he ruffles your hair. You grab his wrist, and place it on his lap. * That's what Oppa always did to me....* Understanding Luhan looks over at small children playing. He turns back to you.

" So! When is our first date??? " Luhan smiles, " How about.... tomorrow? You aren't busy right?"

You nod. " Kay then!! I'll walk you home! It's getting pretty late now! "

On our way home, Luhan bought you some more strawberry icecream. With one hand full with the icecream, Luhan held your other hand. He swung it up and down, up and down. You laugh. * Wow.... It's been a while since I have felt like this! Minhyuk Oppa never enjoyed doing this with me! * 

"Goodnight ~~~~~-ah!!!!! Dream of me! " Luhan waves. " Oh! Wait! " He grabs your wrist and kisses you on the cheek. He laughs and ran off with you staring off at him, suprised. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? It was so hard to describe everything! but I hope you enjoyed! Please subscribe to my story! and comment your thoughts! It helps me as a writer! Thanks! Oh and thanks to those that subscribed with only the forward! I promise not to let you down!