Final

Meeting Fate By Being Late

“Hello, earth to Haeri!”

I snapped out from my thoughts and glanced upwards to see Jinki’s frustrated face and his hand waving back and forth.

“Sorry, I was just thinking about some things.” He pouted, “So you weren’t listening to me at all?”

I bit my lips and controlled myself from squeezing the hell out of his cheeks. “No, I’m sorry.”

“What were you thinking of anyways?” He asked, tightening his grasp around my waist. I smiled and leaned back on his chest.

“Just how we met and the things we’ve gone through these past few years. It was a very long journey…”

The vibrations of his chuckle made me ticklish, “It was, wasn’t it?”

Indeed it was. Five years had passed, and now I am happily married to Jinki. To be honest, when he announced his engagement to the public, everything that once had happened to us came back again. Fans were against it and throwing me random threats, but like he had said before, we were in this together. Whenever I felt like I would break down from all the stress I felt, Jinki would be the one to remind me that I wasn’t alone. That I had him, SHINee and SMent’s staff member there to support us. He was the one who brought me back up on my feet again. And honestly, I’m thankful for being able to have him all by myself.

“Jinki?” I whispered, nudging his chin lightly with my head.

“Yeah?”

“I love you.”

He smiled and intertwined our hands together. “I love you too. Oh and,” he moved his free hand onto my stomach, rubbing his hand in circles, “I also love you too."


Ah~ I personally think the ending .