Stranger (Baekhyun/Chanyeol)

EXO Drabbles

 

The day Baekhyun had joined SME, there had only been two people in the studio. Chanyeol and Xiumin. He and Chen had entered the room, expecting ten people, and actually meeting only 2.

Baekhyun didn’t know what to think of the two, especially because they weren’t exactly practicing. Rather, they were lying flat on the ground, staring at the ceiling.

Chanyeol had jumped up, probably thinking that it was Suho or a manager, checking up on them. His tall frame had relaxed immensely when he saw that it was neither.

“Hey, I’m Chanyeol and this is Minseok. Are you guys new?”

Baekhyun was taken back by the deep voice coming from the young, cute face.

But he was able to collect himself quickly enough to respond, “I’m Baekhyun and this is Jongdae. Yes, we’re new.”

By now, Xiumin had gotten up too.

“Sorry for the lukewarm welcome; there are usually more people here.” Xiumin smiled a little lopsidedly.

“We were actually going to leave soon, are you guys from Seoul? Or are you not familiar with the city.” Chanyeol’s voice was really getting to Baekhyun.

“We’re both not from Seoul.” Chen answered before Baekhyun.

“Awesome! Want to go sightseeing a bit?” Chanyeol’s smile was infectious.

Before either Chen or Baekhyun could respond, Chanyeol and Xiumin were already grabbing their jackets.

“How about we split up? We’ll be able to see more stuff.” Xiumin pulled Chen out of the studio. Chen laughed and obliged.

Which left Baekhyun with Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was looking at him a little weirdly.

“If you don’t want to go, just say so.” Baekhyun widened his eyes at Chanyeol’s statement.

“Of course I want to go!”

Chanyeol’s face lit up again.

“Then hurry up! Seoulis the most amazing the first time you see it.”

Baekhyun let himself be led by this tall, awkward, cute stranger that he now knew as Chanyeol.