Chapter 3

Into Your World

“Well I don’t get how you can resist those eyes. So shut up and just let him tag along.” Kai snapped at Sehun before holding onto Luhan’s hand and pulling the boy along with him towards the dance studio. Sehun groaned and grumbled, while Luhan was full of excitement and gratitude towards the tanned dancer for ignoring Sehun’s objections and allowing him to sit in to watch their dance practice.

 

Luhan was really curious as to how this Krystal noona person look like. He needed some tips from her on how she could turn Sehun’s face so easily red with just the mention of her name. The angel patted the back of his trousers, making sure he had brought his notebook along with him. Human clothes sure come in handy, with those holes in them to place items in. “You mean pockets.” Sehun raised an eyebrow when the angel voiced his thoughts as he changed into the human clothing he had brought along with him. Kai only squealed at Luhan’s innocence, completely disregarding the fact that Luhan was supposedly 2 years their senior and had just referred to pockets as ‘holes’.

 

The angel felt his jaw dropped as he gawked at the group of boys dancing to the loud beats of an unknown rap song. Their moves were sharp and full of energy, and it was obvious that Kai and Sehun were the best among them, as they stood right at the front of the dance group, facing the huge mirror. Luhan could feel his own head bobbing to the music. Luhan felt his cheeks flush and his heartbeat raising as he gazed at his mission target, eyes fixated at the mirror to look at his own moves, his lips slightly apart and his every single move full of perfection and power.

 

“Hey guys!” A high-pitched beautiful voice shouted over the loud music. All the dancers ceased their actions almost immediately, and Sehun somehow stumbled a little more ungracefully than the others. Luhan watched Sehun unconsciously straightening his shirt, and combing his hair with his fingers before turning towards the direction everyone was staring at. Luhan followed his line of sight.

 

There she stood, wearing an oversized red hoodie and white skinny jeans, her long brown wavy hair combed neatly. And that wide broad smile, as she waved at the dancers. Krystal Jung was needless to say, stunning.

 

As the dancers greeted her and decided to take a short break, Luhan diverted his attention back to Sehun, who was taking timid steps towards Krystal, a small smile tugging on his lips. Sehun was smiling. He was smiling, and it was all because of her. Luhan felt a tight squeeze in his chest, and he immediately grasp onto his shirt, shocked at this new unknown feeling. What is this?

 

Feeling a slight pinch to his cheeks, Luhan tore his eyes away from Sehun, who was now chatting with Krystal, to the grinning Kai beside him. Luhan smiled back, earning another pinch to his cheeks. Kai was now officially Luhan’s second favourite human, after Sehun of course. Kai was more lively and energetic, and also shower the most adoration on him.

 

“Sehun has the biggest crush on Krystal sunbae ever. But don’t tell him I told you that, or he will skin me alive!” Kai blurted out as he noticed how Luhan had been staring at the couple earlier. Luhan felt that slight squeeze in his chest again, and was about to open his mouth and ask Kai about this weird emotion when he felt Kai poking his cheek.

 

Getting annoyed at the dancer’s constant harassment to his cheeks, Luhan responded with an animal instinct, pretending to bite at Kai’s finger which the boy manage to avoid by retracting his finger in time. Kai bit back in thin air in Luhan’s direction, causing the boy to move his head back, and the biting game begin. Both pretending to snap their jaws shut at the other led to an outbreak of sniggers and giggles from themselves, as well as the other dancers who were watching on with interest.

 

That was till Sehun’s cold voice shouted “Are you guys done fooling around?!” causing both Luhan and Kai to bump their foreheads together due to shock. Luhan, while rubbing his forehead, looked up at his roommate, whose frown was back on his face and glaring down at them. A total opposite towards him as compared to Krystal. Sehun clapped his hands, signalling the end of break. Kai ruffled Luhan’s hair before standing back up and walking towards the centre of the studio, Sehun glaring a little harder at Kai when the tanned dancer stuck his tongue out at him.

 

The loud blaring music was back on, and the dancers moved in synchronisation once again. Hearing a slight ‘plomp’ beside him, Luhan turned and was surprised to see Krystal sitting next to him. The girl smiled at him and introduced herself, followed by Luhan who did the same. The both of them sat in comfortable silence as they continued watching the dance practice.

 

Luhan noticed how Sehun’s moves seem a bit sharper and more intense than before, with his eyes still fixated at the mirror. But this time, Luhan could see that he was not looking at his own moves, but at the noona sitting next to him.

 

Luhan’s chest squeezes again.

 

 

TBC...

 

A/N: Did you noticed i added the 'lukai' tag? ;) KEKE sorry this took so long! Hope the you enjoyed the update! DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^ P.S in case you wanna know more about me, other than writing fanfics, i also do song covers :P My latest was STOP IT by B.A.P (i love them so much). I am thinking of doing a cover for one of EXO-K's song as well :D What song do you think i should cover? ><