Chapter 1

Into Your World

“HELLO!” Sehun almost fell off the piano seat when the first thing he saw after opening his eyes when he finished playing his favourite piano piece was a boy with big adorable eyes, just a few inches away from him. The weird boy beamed back at him, as Sehun stared at him from head to toe. This guy must really like the colour white, glancing at his pure white button shirt, the sleeves a little too long and his white pants that seems a little too big, as well as a white sling bag on his shoulder. Sehun noticed the beautiful white skin beneath the shirt, as he had only three buttons buttoned up. Gulping as he turned his vision away from his chest, the ulzzang realised that the boy wasn’t wearing any shoes. So weird.

 

The bambi looking guy bounced to his side, his hand stretched out, “My name is Luhan!” Sehun looked up at him, his mouth forming a thin line, “Sehun.” He mumbled back coldly. Suddenly, the boy pouted and his eyes turned teary, staring at hand that was still outstretched. Sehun flustered, immediately taking the boy’s hand and shook it. Luhan grinned and went back to his usual hyper self. Even weirder.

 

“I thought you didn’t like me! My teacher said, if a human do not wish to shake hands with you, it means you are disliked. I don’t want you to dislike me!” Luhan rambled off as he was busy examining the piano, wondering how it was able to create such beautiful sounds.

 

Did he just refer to me as a human? Sehun looked at the boy with interest. Sure, he was weirder than the old man Sehun knew who always his ice cream stick, even though it was clear he had already finished the ice cream an hour ago. But he was cute. Sehun smack himself mentally right after he had that thought, What the hell Oh Sehun what are you thinking?!

 

“Um. Sorry, but do you need something?” Sehun asked. He wasn’t one to talk first, but he really needed to know why the hell this mysterious boy suddenly crashed his quiet piano time, barefooted and making remarks that made him sound like he had never been on earth before.

 

Luhan looked at Sehun when the boy questioned him, and suddenly he gasped as though he just recalled something. The light brown hair boy fished out from his pants pocket a small pink notebook and flipped through the pages, pausing when he found the page he was looking for.

 

“Er… I am… trying to register myself as a new student here! I… am a foreign student from… China!” Sehun raised his eyebrows as he looked at the bambi boy that seemed to be reading off from his little notebook. Luhan smiled awkwardly as he looked up from his diary. He recalled his mentor telling him that he had to register himself as a student when he had found the school he wanted to study in, and had to say he was from China to avoid any suspicions. He had noted those reminders in the pages of his diary.

 

Sehun waved his hand in the air as a sign of acknowledgment, gesturing the boy to follow him. Sehun his lips unknowingly and Luhan squeaked, his cheeks turning furiously pink as he trailed after the other male as he lead the way down to hallways. He can’t believe it!! Within this first day of his life in the human world he had found his one and only! Sure this Sehun guy seemed cold and unfriendly, but judging from the way he is treating other students, Luhan surveyed him as he watched Sehun ignoring the squeals from the girls and even boys, Sehun must really like him more than the others already! Luhan never recalled his mentor ever telling him that his true love had to be a girl, plus Sehun was the most perfect being he had seen in his whole life on earth, which was approximately half an hour.

 

“Here is the administrative office.” Sehun pointed out the room with the sign ‘Admin Office’ on it. Sighing as he saw the still clueless face on Luhan, the ulzzang decided oh what the heck he’ll just help him through the whole procedure. He wasn’t exactly in a happy mood after hearing the gossips buzzing around about him just now: “why is this weird boy following sehun?”, “Sehun doesn’t seem to mind though! Oh my omma this is so unexpected from our well known ice ulzzang!”, “Hehe I think the new boy is kind of cute.” At the same time, the admin office might just be a place for him to escape his fans for a while.

 

Pulling Luhan into the office, Sehun explained to the desk lady about registering for bambi boy. He was glad to hear that there was still one vacancy left for second years and that Luhan verified with some document that his education level surpassed the first years (wait he was glad? Why the hell was he g- scratch that), taking Luhan’s passport from him, Sehun was shocked to find out that the boy was two years older than him, when he looked even younger than Sehun.

 

Luhan breathe a silent sigh of relief. His mentor sure thought of everything for him, Korean and Chinese language lessons, fake education documents, passport, a cellphone, human money and a couple of clothes. Well, Mentor Kris was not known as the most experienced angel in the field of mortal studies for nothing.

 

“He needs to register in a dorm room as well, but I don’t see any vacant rooms left…” The spectacled lady mumbled as she stared at the records on the computer screen. Sehun turned around to face Luhan when he felt a tug on his sleeve. Luhan whispered, “Are you sharing your dorm room with someone, Sehun sshi?” Sehun shook his head and replied, “No, I live alone. I don’t like bunking with othe-“ gulping as he saw the pout and big watery eyes staring back at him again, he quickly turned to the desk lady and said, “My room has only one occupant, he can register with me.”

 

Oh, Oh Sehun, you are weak.

 

Luhan bowed his head profusely as he thanked Sehun, who waved it off. His heart was thumping faster than usual, something he never experienced before. He reminded himself to note it down in his diary when he arrived in his room later.

 

“I still don’t get how you can make it to here from China without shoes and a luggage filled with clothes.” Sehun said after hearing from Luhan that he had nothing else other than a sling bag, which contained only two sets of clothes. At least he had cellphone and money. Sehun was even more pissed when the word has spread that he had a new roommate, with everyone squealing about how jealous they were and how he seemed to have completely change from his cold image of ignoring almost everyone except for his group of friends. Unlocking the door of his room, he pointed to Luhan the empty bed near the window and the boy bounded towards it, rolling on the mattress as he let out a sigh of pleasure.

 

Sehun sighed as he stretched his body. After a day of school and having his afternoon disturbed by a weird dude, and suddenly having to room with him and for some reason Sehun didn’t seem to mind it, the ulzzang thinks he need a shower to calm his nerves. Announcing his decision to Luhan, who nodded and went back to his task of rolling on the bed, Sehun headed to the bathroom.

 

Luhan rolled onto his stomach on his bed as he fished out his pink notebook and a pen, and began busy scribbling on it with his tongue sticking out between his lips. As he heard the bathroom lock clicked, Luhan closed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief, as a pair of wings poked out of his back. He never liked keeping his wings hidden, therefore he was determined to use every small amount of time he had alone to let his wings out. The angel continued scribbling in his book:

 

Day 1 in the human world:

 

I can’t believe it, the first human I saw when I arrived was the one I have been looking for! Don’t call me rash, but I just know he is my one true love! His name is Oh Sehun, and he has the most flawless face I’ve seen! His brown chocolate hair, those cute little eyes and that tongue that can’t seem to stay in his mouth! He talks with a little lisp too! But I can see he tries to hide it ^^ He is a cold person though, but somehow I managed to make him talk to me, I even got to share dorm room with him! *peace*

 

I also experienced this weird feeling. My face felt hot and my heart beat faster than usual when I saw him playing the piano. Is that a symptom of true love? I wonder…

 

But just as he was about to continue his diary entry, he heard a loud petrified shriek and Luhan immediately turned around. There stood Sehun, his back completely plastered to the wardrobe and a towel on the floor, a face filled with shock and horror. The boy had forgotten to take the things he needed for a bath, heading out of the bathroom to grab his towel only to see Luhan on the bed, with wings protruding out of his back.

 

Wings. Protruding out of his freaking back.

 

Sehun pointed a trembling finger at the boy as Luhan stood up and had his hands in front of his chest, as though ready to protect himself and to explain what the hell was going on.

 

“What the are you?!”

 

 

TBC...

 

 

A/N: First update!!! ^^ I can't update often, but wow this is a really long chapter for my record! >~< Gah i am so excited to develop this fic! I am not sure how long it is gonna be. Might be really short or maybe really long :P PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! *throws bambis and bunnies!*