Chapter 2

Into Your World

It took the next hour for Luhan to drag Sehun back into the room before the boy could run out and yell to all his dorm mates that his new roommate was a monster, wrestling with one another as Sehun screamed “Don’t touch me!” , somehow magically calmed him down with his puppy eyes, and then explained everything to him.

 

Well, almost everything.

 

“So what are you, cupid?” Sehun asked as Luhan nodded hesitantly. Well, Luhan can’t hide the fact that he was indeed an angel since his wings are still freaking protruding out of his back, but he figured he didn’t have to reveal that he was supposed to head down to earth and find his true love and that right now his target was fixed on Sehun himself. That might just freak the boy out even more.

 

“And you want to help me in finding my true love?” Luhan smiled meekly. While technically Sehun was supposed to fall in love with him, but scratch that, he doesn’t need to know that fact.

 

Sehun brushed a hand through his hair, he couldn’t believe he was able to sit on the bed and take in all these like as though it was a normal conversation people usually have on a daily basis. He should be freaking yelling his lungs out because there is a freaking angel, sitting on the bed, with freaking white feathery wings on his back. Speaking of the wings, he wonders if they feel soft because they sure look soft- OK WHAT THE HELL OH SEHUN?! The puppy eyes Luhan was showing him must have drove his brain insane.

 

He stood up shakily as he headed to the bathroom, proclaiming loudly that he really needed a bath more than ever now, to clear his thoughts. Luhan just smiled brightly, glad that at least Sehun didn’t try to chase him out again. Sehun gulped when he saw the huge smile on the angel’s face again, and shuffled as quickly as he could away. When Sehun returned back to the bathroom, Luhan breathed a sigh of relief and immediately went back to writing on his notebook.

 

Lying is a really hard thing to do.

 

Luhan spent the next half hour doodling on his notebook, as he hummed unknowingly to the piano piece he heard Sehun played on the piano. He reminded himself that he should ask Sehun to teach him how to play that weird music making machine.

 

Just as Sehun finally left the bathroom, drying his hair with his towel, the doorbell suddenly rang. Luhan leapt of the bed in excitement and ran towards to answer it, Sehun unable to stop him on time.

 

“HI THERE!!!” Luhan yelled the moment he opened the door, staring happily at the man who was gaping at him in shock. “What the f-“ Before the other male could reply to Luhan’s sudden exclamation, Sehun had pushed the doe-eyed boy out of the way and was apologising profusely.

 

“No worries man. It is about time you got yourself a roommate anyway.” The tanned student, whom Luhan had learnt was called Kai and was Sehun’s best friend when Sehun introduced him to the angel, shrugged his shoulders. Kai pinched Luhan’s cheeks out of nowhere as he strutted into the dorm room, and jumped onto one of the beds. “And a really cute one at that.” Kai grinned at Sehun before looking at Luhan, who was puffing his cheeks and rubbing them.

 

Sehun folded his arms as he narrowed his eyes, “Why exactly are you here other than flirting?” Kai laughed as he stretched on the bed, responding leisurely, “oh I don’t know, I just thought you would like to know that Krystal noona will be heading down to the dance room today to watch us practice.”

 

Seeing how Sehun suddenly stiffened at the mention of the unfamiliar name, Luhan peeked to see his crush’s face.

 

Was that a blush creeping up his cheeks?

 

 

TBC...

 

A/N: I am sosososososososo sorry for updating so late (and such a short update as well PLUS unbetaed -cos i had no time to check for mistakes-). I am actually really super busy because this year i am taking my major exams. "Then why the hell did you start this fic when you know you can't update often." LOL because i just couldnt control myself when i planned this story line out of nowhere when i was resting and just had to write it for hunhan. so i really hope you can be patient with my slow updates. BTW, this fic will turn angsty *just to warn you*. but dont worry, I LOVE HUNHAN SO MUCH i wont separate them :D PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! ^^ P.S the poster for the fic should be done soon :D keke excited to see what the poster creator's poster for this fic :))