Sudden Visit

Our Love, Forever

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

            After that day, I didn’t have the chance to meet Yoona again. 2PM is flooded by tight schedules once again. We rarely text or call each other either. I think both of us is really busy right now.  I chat with Jessica more often now. Like I said, she’s always going to be there for me.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

            Today I’m going to Taecyeon’s set for Dream High!  The show’s currently airing and his acting is so good! I decided to give him a surprise visit plus bring all the staffs food to eat. In this cold weather, they must’ve been very hungry right? I’m humming all the way to his set. I felt so happy, I’m meeting him again today~

            I  arrived at the set and saw him sitting with the 2PM members. Oh they visited him too? Well, Thank God I bring extra food. ‘Yah Ok Taecyeon!” He looked at me while furrowing his eyebrows then relaxed when he knows it was me. “Jessie!” He stood up and ran towards me. He hugged me. “Surprise” I muttered. He soon release the hug and drag me towards his waiting room. I greeted the other members and sat between Chansung and Taecyeon.

            “Guys… I bring food!” I took out the lunch box and distribute it to the whole member. “Wuaaah, Thank you Jess!” He said while gazing at the warm food. “I’ll eat well!” They said in unison and eat them like a hungry wolf. I just sipped on my energy drink slowly, gazing at Taecyeon.

 

He’s still handsome when eating like a wolf…

 

Chansung’s POV

 

            “Yah! Ok Taecyeon!” I looked up to see Jessica noona waving at us. Oh my God, is today my lucky day or what? Jessica noona’s here! My crush since last year is here~ I waved at her but she seemed to focus on Taecyeon hyung too much. He hugged her afterwards. I felt so jealous, I want to eat bananas! Wait, why would I eat banana?

            Hyung drag her to the waiting room and made her sit beside me! Yippie! She’s so beautiful and yet I got the chance to sit so close to her today. She brings food today~ What a generous noona ^_^ She’s distributing the food to us. “I’ll eat well” we said in unison. I ate while taking glances at noona. She’s so pretty… So flawless… But why is she looking at Taecyeon hyung that way? She’s now grinning like seeing her crush in front of him. But wait… Does she have a crush on Taecyeon hyung? But is she his best friend? But that look tell the other way around. Ah… This hyung… Always use his charms even though he already have a girlfriend. A pretty one! I must steal noona’s heart from hyung.

            It’ll be a win win. I got Jessica noona, Taecyeon hyung and Yoona can continue their relationship happily. Ah, Hwang Chansung is indeed smart. ^3^