They're just friends? Right?

Our Love, Forever

 

Yoona’s POV

 

When we entered the main living room of the yacht, the lamp wasn't on. "Taecyeon ah, where's the lamp switch? It's so dark in here" and I realized that I was talking to myself. Where did Taecyeon go? Then suddenly the lamp and I was surprised to see the Soshi and 2pm members were there! "SURPRISE!" they said in unison. Jessica unnie was holding the cake with the candles lit. They began to sing happy birthday for me.

 

Saengil chukahamnida

Saengil chukahamnida

 

I was touched.

 

Saranghaneun Yoona ssi

 

Tears started to come out from my eyes. I can't believe they did all this for me…

 

Saengil chukahamnida~!

 

The cake was infront of me, "Make a wish, Yoona~" said Jessica unnie. I closed my eyes and made a wish

 

I hope everything stays the same...

 

Then I blew off the candles. Everybody cheered and clapped. One by one wished me a happy birthday and hugged me. They're like a family to me. Even though we're not related by blood, but our bond was beyond friends.  

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I knew it was the best birthday present ever. My idea never failed. The party went on pretty great. The Soshi and 2PM members mingling family-like, while Taeyeon unnie pretty much scolds everyone who wants to drink liquors.

 

Yah! Seohyun! Don’t drink! I don’t want to carry you back to the dorm! Hey Sooyoung, I think 5 glasses is too much right?” She runs around like an umma. I giggled at her behavior. Even though I’m the second oldest, I never had behavior like hers. Maybe because she was the leader…

 

“What are you giggling about?” I turned around to see Taecyeon, sipping an orange juice while offering me a glass of apple juice. I thanked him. “Taeyeon” I answered. “Very umma like” we both laughed. “Where’s your girlfriend?” “Sitting at the sofa, playing the drinking game with the other members… Why didn’t you join them?” “I want to be sober, I don’t like hangovers in the morning” “Well, I want to drink, but since the members is all drinking, I must stay sober or we will have trouble getting home” Then there was this awkward silence. Just the sound of blasting music. “Hey it’s too noisy in here, wanna go outside?” He offered “Sure, let me get my coat first”

We found a bench near the sea shore and sat there. “How’s life?” he started. “Nothing much, just the same routine I had last year. Oh yeah, congratulations on your comeback! We haven’t contacted each other since before your comeback” “Yeah, sorry about that…. I’m too busy with rehearsal and stuffs. Congratulations on your comeback too!” He answered. 

“By the way, how’s your love life going?” he asked “Why so sudden? But nothing much… Since the debut I haven’t meet anyone. I got rid of my love life and focused on work. Although my mother always ask me when will I get married. I’m 22 already, I should find someone..” I sighed “Hey they will come sooner or later Jess, don’t worry about that and enjoy your life” He said while putting both of his hands behind his head. “Easy for you to say that Taecyeon ah, you already have a girlfriend, you already have a future set for you both.” I looked at him “Well yeah, about that… I don’t know about our future Jess, she’s been busy lately and she’s at the top of her career. I’m afraid she will have no time to contact me and soon we’ll loose contact. I’m also worried about her taking this seriously or not” He looked at me with his serious face. “First of all, are you really sure about your relationship?” “Of course I’m sure, she’s my first love, I cannot lose her, losing her means death Jess, I cannot live without her” “Yoona is a smart girl, you don’t have to worry about her that much, I’m pretty sure she’ll know how to arrange her time. She know what she’s doing. She had a commitment to her work and to  you too, don’t worry to much okay?” He laughed afterwards “Maybe I’m overreacting… Thanks though Jess” I smiled “Anytime”

 

Yoona’s POV

           

            The one that scolds the most is now drunk. Taeyeon unnie is now giggling by herself, hugging Sunny who’s drunk also. I’m not in the mood to drink again and decided to go out and breathe some fresh air. I got up and Sooyoung unnie asked me where am I going “Im going outside, let’s sit at the sofa outside unnie, it’s comfy and the view’s great” She nods and then Tiffany unnie came along. “It’s crowded in here, I’m coming too” And off we go to the sofa outside.

            “Waaah the view’s great! Taecyeon’s pick the perfect yacht and location!” Tiffany unnie screamed while breathing the fresh air. I slumped on the sofa while closing my eyes. The air’s relaxing. Sooyoung and Tiffany unnie were gazing at the beautiful view. “OMO! Is that Jessica with some guy?” Tiffany unnie squealed. “Yeah it looks like it! They seemed very close with each other…” Sooyung unnie implied. “But that guy looks familiar… Is that Taecyeon?” My eyes fluttered open. “Yep, 100% sure that’s Ok Taecyeon! What are they doing together?”  “Yoona, come here and see!” I stood up and walked towards the railing of the yacht. And I saw Jessica unnie and Taecyeon chatting at the bench. “Oh unnie don’t be like that! Jessica unnie and Taecyeon are best friends since their childhood” I said “Oh really? How come?” Tiffany unnie motioned us to sit and let me talk “Well, you know Taecyeon childhood was spent at Boston right? Well, one day, some family moved in to the house beside his, and it was Jessica’s family. They’ve played together since pre-school, how come they’re not close?” I explained. “Oh.. Jessica never mentioned it to us before” Said Sooyoung unnie confused. “Well, yeah… She never told her past life before…” “It’s not like she wants to keep it a secret, you just never asked her” I answered. They just nodded while gazing at the view again.

 

            They’re just a childhood friends, nothing much… They don’t have feelings for each other right? Maybe Taecyeon’s not, but Jessica unnie? Aish… What am I thinking?

            I calmed my self down, but my heart seems not following my order. And why is that?