You want me to go?

Our Love, Forever

 

Narrator’s POV

 

            Another months have passed, and now Yoona and Taecyeon is super busy with their own schedules. Girls’ Generation have been flying from Korea to Japan back and forth, and 2PM themselves are also busy with their own schedules.

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

            I got a day off! Finally, after all this exhausting months, we finally got our day off! I want to spend the day with Yoona~ Should I call her now? Or make a surprise presence? Where is she anyway… I decided to text Jessica

 

Jess, are you with Yoona right now? Where are you? I want to make a surprise visit~ -Taecyeon

 

            I waited and soon enough there was a reply

 

Hey! Yes I’m with your girlfriend right now kekeke.. We’re doing a photoshoot! Just come by to our office~ Come! –Jess

 

            Today will be a great day.. I walked to my motorbike and started the engine.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

            Waaaah! Our schedule for today is the magazine photoshoot! When will we get a day off… Unlike Taecyeon, we still have work to do :( He just messaged me that he will come and stop by to see non other than his Yoona~ Love’s so sweet right?  When’s my turn….

            My session is over, and now it’s time for Yoona and Seohyun. But then I heard that deep voice that I could recognize from a mile away. Bad timing. “Jess!” He ran towards me. “Hey Taecyeon ah! Your girlfriend’s session is about to start… Bad timing” He pouted “Oh really? Well, Yoona always holds everything just to see me~ Watch this Jess!” I giggled at his dorkiness. “Yoonie!” He screamed loud enough to make everyone looked at him. “Oh sorry…” He bowed to the staffs and motioned Yoona to come to him. But, Yoona looked pissed. I wonder why…

 

Yoona’s POV

 

            He’s here. Taecyeon’s here. Doesn’t he have a schedule or something? I can see the photographer pissed by his sudden visit. I bowed and mouthed sorry to the photographer several times and walked towards him.

            “Baby!” he hugged me so tight. “Taecyeon… Not here” I wiggled out from his tight grip. “How’s your day? Did you eat? Miss me?” I’m annoyed “My day is standard, I did eat, and I do miss you.” I kept on glancing at the photographer. He was staring at both of us.  “What’s with the face?” He asked with his innocent face. “Taecyeon… We need to talk okay?” “Okay, shoot.”

            I took a deep breath “Taecyeon… I know you really love me and I love you too, so much. But you coming to the set like this… Kinda disturb my work.” I sighed. It was hard to say that. “But today’s the only day I got day off…” He muttered. “But Taecyeon ah, you see, the photographer is waiting for me now, and I’m scheduled to finish at midnight. We can always meet another time.” He smiled a little. “I’m going to start my session okay? Take care, I love you” I kissed his cheeks and ran towards the set. I bowed towards the photographer again and he clicked the shutter button.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

            Yoona walked away from him. From what I see, I think Taecyeon’s upset. He went to me “She said she’s busy and told me to meet up later…” He sounded really upset. “What? She ditched you? It’s rare for her to ditch you” I said while laughing “Yah… It’s not even funny…” I think he’s literally upset. I should cheer him up. “Wanna grab some coffee?” I offered. “Yoona said the photo shoot will end on midnight, why would you go now?” “Well, I can always sneak out. There’s a little café across the street...” “You really can sneak out? Thanks Jess. C’mon let’s go then~” I laughed at his sudden mood change. He grabbed her hands tightly and off we go to the café.

 

Why is my heart beating faster?