We meet again

Our Love, Forever

Taecyeon’s POV

 

       “Yoonie!” I screamed. She looked towards me and waved.  She was at the other part of the river. We started to walk towards the bridge.  Every step I make, made my hearts beats faster and faster. It’s usual. It only beats faster when Yoona is around.  She became closer and closer, little did I know her petite hands are already clunging on my waist. “Taecyeon ah, do you know how much I missed you? Me busy with the Hoot promotion, and you busy with the I’ll be back promotion…. “ She hugged me really tight, as if she’s going to lose me if she loosen her hug. I hugged her back and rested my chin on her head “I missed you too… Everyday passed without you feels empty.” I can feel she’s blushing. She looked up to me “Where should we go now? It’s night already, unnies gave me curfew you know” She pouted. So cuteJ.  I laughed “They gave you curfew? How old are you? Twelve? Hyung never give me curfews, they just made me realized the time by myself. That’s how I learned to be independent” I said proudly. “Okay Mr. Independent, so where should we go now?’ “To my motorbike” I said while holding her hand and drag her with me. “Taecyeon ah, I’m scared…” I scoffed. “It’s not like your first time riding my motorbike Yoona, just hold on tight, it’ll be safe, I promise”  When i was about to sat on the motorbike, she hold on my hands real tight and looked at me like I forgot to told her something. “What?” “Oh, never mind…” She said and wore her pink helmet. It was my present for her on our 5 months anniversary. I have the blue one while she has the pink one.  I heard she muttered something, but really soft so I couldn’t really hear. “Let’s go” She said. And I started the engine.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

       I can’t believe he forgot my birthday! I’m totally pissed. He’s my boyfriend for a year already, and he still forgots my birthday?! Ugh I’m so pissed right now but kept a cool looking face. I didn’t want him to know.  I don’t even know where we’re heading. We drove past the highway already and it’s getting darker. I closed my eyes and leaned on Taecyeon’s back. Soon I drifted to sleep.

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

       She’s sleeping? Good. I didn’t want her to know where we’re heading.. Actually, we’re heading towards the sea shore. You didn’t expect me to forget my girlfriend’s birthday right? Of course I remember! How could I forget? While stopping at the red light, I texted Jessica.

 

Jess, I’m almost there, get ready okay? Tell the other members. -Taecyeon

 

I shoved my phone into my pocket and drive again.