99 Days

Description

Hello K-pop fans of the world!!! Do you like the new poster??? --macaroon_kiss made it. Thanks hun. :3 As I have promised, I'm writing a fanfic based on the drama "49 Days". Ukiss will be staring in this one. Just to let you know, I'll try my best to make this story interesting and use my best spelling. It wouldn't be a carbon copy of "49 Days" but it'll be similar. Please read the forward. It's sorta like a pre-chapter that tells you what happened so my first chapter wouldn't be sooo confusing. Sorry...its long... Comments are apreciated and if you really it, please subscribe. ^^♥
 

Foreword

 

EunMi

My life was absolutely perfect. I have rich parents who care for me, perfect friends who adore me, and a loving fiancé that I will be married to in a couple of weeks. I even picked out a perfect dress…but everything changed…that day…

 

Yun

My life was absolutely perfect. I had my beautiful friends, a good job, and the most wonderful boyfriend. But then, everything…was gone. He died in a car accident right before my eyes.My best friends abandoned me. I lost my job. Now I live alone, trying to survive this horrible nightmare. I have nothing left. I’ll be with him again…soon…

 

Narrator

It was the anniversary of Yun’s boyfriend’s death. She woke up gloomy and picked out a random sweater and pants. Then she headed out to where he had his accident.

Just wait a little more… I’m coming…

Yun wiped away any tears that escaped her eyes and started walking.

 

~99~

 

EunMi went out on a quick trip to pick out a dress for her best friend SoYoung.

“Do you think she’d like this one?” Eun asked one of the lady workers.

“I think it’s lovely, but, may I ask, why won’t you call her over and see if she likes it or not?”

“Nah, I’ll buy it. But I’ll give her a call anyway.”

With that, the lady took the dress and wrapped it up nicely. EunMi made a quick call.

“Yeboseyo?” said the other end.

“Hi it’s Eun. Are you busy SoYoung? Because I just bought this really nice dress and I-“

“Actually, I’m really busy, working on your father’s new project. Sorry. I’ll see you later.”

“BEEP.”

What was that all about? Guess I’m going home now…

EunMi gathered her things and head for her car.

On her way home, she spotted her fiancé, Kibum, with SoYoung.

It’s probably nothing…There friends too right?

But she was sadly mistaken. Kibum took SoYoung’s hand, gave it a little squeeze, and then lightly kissed it.

This can’t be right.

The green light flashed and Kibum drove away. EunMi followed behind.

I gotta call her. Where’s my phone?

 

~99~

 

Yun walked to the street where her boyfriend passed away. She could still remember the horrifying scene in which he was lying in a small pool of blood.

I miss you so much.

Tears were already pouring out of her eyes. That was when she ran across the street.

A truck was coming at her.

I’m coming…

SHOVE.

What???

Then the world turned black.

 

~99~

 

Yun caused many accidents. Tires screeched to try and stop before it hits anything. Luckily, no one got hurt, YET.

EunMi lost track of Kibum and SoYoung but decided to call them anyway. She bent down to pick up her fallen phone when a car drove ahead of her. She looked up to see a bunch of cars crashed everywhere. The car in front of her stopped abruptly causing her to drive uncontrollably.

No.

Crash.

 

EunMi

Ugh…what happened?

“Miss! Miss! Are you okay?”

I open my eyes and saw a group of people crowded around a car. Wait.

MY CAR.

I stood up to see what was going on. I looked into my car window and what I saw was unbelievable.

It was me, but all beaten up. Blood was flowing from my head.

How could this be happening? It’s impossible.

“Yah!” I screamed as I tapped someone from behind. But something astonishing happened.

My hand bounced right back.

“YAH!!!” It’s like no one could see me.

I tried over and over again to catch anyone’s attention.

I failed miserably.

Suddenly, I saw a mysterious guy sitting on a motorcycle. We locked eyes and I knew he could see me.

Then I saw my own body carried into the ambulance. Not knowing what to do next, I rushed into it.

The paramedics tried to recover me and stop the bleeding.

We arrived at the hospital and my body was quickly rushed into the surgery room.

My Umma and Appa rushed to the hospital and Kibum arrived shortly along with SoYoung.

They cried mournfully and I just couldn’t watch anymore.

I ran away hoping this was all a dream. But then, I spotted that guy from earlier from the corner of my eye.

I took a couple of steps back and realized it is him!  

We locked eyes again and I instantly filled with hope.

 

Yun

I woke up in a hospital and left immediately. I paid for the expenses then headed for the door. I also found out that I was saved from a random guy. For some reason, I wasn’t charged for anything, even for all the accidents I caused.

Weird.

Sorry yebo…I wanted to see you so bad today…

It was around 10:00 p.m. so I went home to take a quick shower and went off to work.

 

EunMi

“YAH!!” I ran straight for him. He was standing in front of a family crying over a woman’s body.

“I know you could see-“

“SHHH!” He quieted me.

The lady squirmed around for a bit and managed to blurt out, “I love you guys,” Then passed away.

Her family burst out in tears.

But then, her soul came out. HER SOUL???

“Are you ready?” the man asked her.

“Will I ever get to see them again?” she asked wearily.

“Maybe in a few years.”

“Where am I going?”

“Follow me.” He said nicely.

He waved his hand and a door appeared and open.

“Whenever you’re ready.”

She stepped in and the door disappeared, along with her.

“What…what j-just happened…?” I asked.

“Come with me you little trouble maker.” He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out side. Surprisingly, my hand didn’t bounce back.

“Was she dead? Is she going to heaven? Is that going to happen to me? Am I dead?”

“Yah slow down EunMi.”

“H-how do y-you know my n-name?”

“Oh, my bad, forgot to introduce myself. My name is Alexander. I am a scheduler. I help lead people to ‘The Door’. Get it?”

“Sorta…So I’m dead?”

“Well you little trouble maker, you weren’t supposed to die today.”

“So I’m alive?”

“UGH!!! NO!!!”

“Then what am I.” He is very confusing. I don’t get this at all.

“You’re sorta dead but sorta alive too, okay? You weren’t supposed to die today, only that lady at the hospital. But you HAD to drive strait into another car and die.”

“Can I go back to life then? Cause I’m still alive?”

“You could.”

“How?”

“Well you have two choices: To die or to get a pure kiss from seven different people.”

“That’s easy. I have my mom, my dad, my aunts, uncles, cousins, friends… That totals up to more than seven people!”

“Did you hear me? I said a PURE kiss. Plus your family doesn’t count. You need to make them fall in love with you and get a REAL kiss. No fake ones.”

“That’s stupid.” I said and pouted.

“I don’t’ make the rules, I just enforce them. Oh, and you get 99 days.”

“Why 99? Why not 100 or 50?”

“I DON”T KNOW!!!” kekekekeke he’s annoyed…

“…but how do I make 7 people fall in love with me? No one could see me but you…”

“You could borrow someone’s body...and I know exactly who.”