Day 1

99 Days

 

(A/N) First chapter evaaa...It pretty long. Hope you'll enjoy it! :3

 

 

 

EunMi

Sooo…how do you do this again?

 

“Just wait till she sleeps then let yourself get absorbed into the body.” He said it like it’s so natural…

“That sounds pretty creepy…”

“Do want to live or not?!”

“Okay…Okay…I’ll do it.”

 

Oh yeah. Okay. So she’s asleep. Check. Let my body get into hers. Not checked. Aish…will this work? Alexander might not be lying. Here goes nothing.

I fell and I felt this weird tingly feeling. When I opened my eyes, everything around me seemed to be a little clearer, a little brighter. I stood up and walked to the nearest mirror.

I touched my face I awe as I examined my new body.

“I…am…Yun…Shin…Yun…Shin Yun…”

Ahhh, so happy. I pranced around the small apartment with joy and touched everything I could get my hands on.

 

“I got a few rules too.” Alexander said.

“What?”

“Number 1: Can’t tell anyone that you’re EunMi. Number 2: You need to make your own money in the 99 days you have. Number 3: You need to go back to Yun’s home and return her body at midnight. She has a night shift at a gas station. Number 4: Do NOT harm Yun’s body in anyway. Remember, you’re borrowing her body. Number 5: If you touch any of her things, remember to put it back at the same place. Don’t want her to get suspicious. Got everything?” Alexander finished then handed me a phone.

“Sure…What’s this?” I held up the phone.

“A phone. DUH. Use it in case of emergencies. Bye now.”

“Wait, where are you going?” I asked shoving the thing into my pocket.

“You’re so nosey. I have a life too.”

“Wait…”

“WHAT?!” he was boiling by now.           

“Goodnight.”I said with the sweetest smile I could manage to do.

“Aish…bye.”

 

I chuckled by the memory and took a shower since her icky skin is really irritating me.

When I got out, I decided to find something new to wear, but sadly, Yun only has rags for clothes. I took a random sweater and skinny jeans with a pair of worn out convers.

I headed out for some food. My tummy told me so.

 

“Hey, here’s $100. It’s a loan. To help you survive until you find a good job.”

“Thanks.”

 

“Let’s use some of that to fill you up, ok tummy?” I said to myself. “Hmmm…where should I go?”

I looked around to see a big poster stating, “GRAND OPENING!”

“Worth a shot,” I entered the restaurant and was greeted by the most adorable guy.

“Annyeonghesseo, welcome to U-KISS Steak House!” he said with a cute eye smile. (A/N:  SEE WHAT I DID THERE??? No. Okay…)

He remined me of...of...Kibum...

Aish. I miss his eye smiles too...

“My name is Dongho. I’ll be your waiter for today,” he led me to a small table by the window.

“What would you like to order?” he asked holding a pen and pad.

“Umm...Do you sell chicken cream pasta?” (A/N: SEE WHAT I DID AGAIN? Probably not…)

“That’s our special for today.”

“Oh, thats nice. I’ll have that and a cup of water.”

“It’ll be right up,” and with that, Dongho left.

Oh my god, calm down. He’s just your waiter…calm down. EEEP!!! BUT I CAN”T!!! HE”S TOO ADORABLE!!! BREATHE. BE. COOL.

 

Dongho

Calm down Dongho, she’s just a pretty noona ordering some food. She’s just hungry. JUST. BE. COOL. KILL. HER. WITH. AEGYO.

“Kevin Hyung! Eli Hyung! Another order of today’s special.”

“Got it!” they answered.

 I poured a glass of ice water for the pretty noona and headed for her table.

“Here’s your water.” I said then shot her another adorable eye smile.

“Dongho?”

“Yes?”

“I’m looking for a part time job and I was wondering…can I apply for a job here?”

“Well, you need to talk to my Hyung. Soohyun.”

“Sure. Can I talk to him after I eat? Maybe I could meet all of the workers here, too.”

“That’s fine. Oh, and can you tell me your name?”

“Eu- I mean…Yun. Shin Yun.”

“That’s a pretty name.” I excused myself politely and proceeded to get her order.          

When I reached out for the pasta, I was stopped by my other hyung: Hoon.

“Yah, I saw you over there, flirting with our new customers. Uh uh. Bad Dongho.”

“But she’s such a pretty Noona~ And, she might be working here soon.”

“What?”

“She asked for a part time job here. I told her to ask Soohyun Hyung.”

“Okay…just don’t get too close to her…”

“I won’t promise that.” I mumbled.

I walked away and headed for Yun again.

“Here noona~ Enjoy.”

She blushed. Kekekeke.

“Oh, Dongho? Did you tell your hyung yet?”

“We’ll tell him together when you’re done.”

 

~99~

 

Soohyun

I was in my office looking through business papers when I was disturbed by a knock at the door.

“Hyung…” said a voice. Then Dongho’s head popped through the door.

“What’s up?” I asked a little annoyed. I looked up to see a girl standing next to him. Even though she was wearing the simplest of clothes, she still looks stunning.

“Annyeonghesseo. My name is Shin Yun. I would like to apply for a job here.”

“Do you have a record? Can I see your file?”

“Umm…I kinda…lost…it...”

“I’m sorry but you-“

“I’LL WORK REALLY, REALLY HARD! EVEN THOUGH I DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE MY EDJUCATION, I’LL STILL WORK HARD. YOU WON’T BE DISSAPOINTED! PLUS, I JUST NEED TO WORK FOR 98 DAYS!” I was stunned by her sudden outburst, but I was impressed by her determination. But wait...

"Only 98 days?"

"Urmmm...I only have a limited time left..."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I only have a few days left. I only need this job for 98 days, then I'l be out of your life."

Does that mean shehas a sickness and is dieing? 

“Umm...then I’ll let it slide this time.You can start tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. and end at 11:00 p.m. You can meet your co-workers tomorrow too.”

“Kamsahamnida! You won’t regret it!” she looked at me and smile the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.

“Hyung?”

“What?” I snapped back to reality and realized I was still staring at Yun. I quickly looked away and focused on my papers. “You’re excused.”

“Kamsahamnida…”

 

~99~

 

EunMi

Ahh…my first day is turning out to be really nice…Hmm…what should I do now?

“I know! Shopping!” I said aloud and headed to the nearest mall.

 

“This one looks nice. How much is this dress?” I looked at the price tag and quickly put it back on the rack. “$200 for a simple dress? Maybe I should shop at a less expensive store…” I said walking out.

“Kibum, how about this one?”

I immediately stopped when I heard my fiancé’s name and turned around slowly to see Soyoung with MY Kibum. They were looking at suits for him.

Wow…I laying half dead in the hospital and you two go around to buy clothes? Pathetic, I can’t believe they were my best friend and fiancé.

Tears where running down my cheeks but I quickly wiped them away.

I suddenly wasn’t in the mood for shopping anymore so I left to go to my new home.

“No, no crying EunMi…stay strong…You don’t need them.”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yay! Chapter 1 complete!

Did you like it? 

The rest of U-KISS will come so don't worry :3

I love comments and my subbies~♥

Oh and check out my first fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/186188/i-love-him-but-he-likes-someone-else-key-shinee-cute-romace