That's Not Possible...

FACE REVEALAED [SEQUEL]

3 YEARS LATER

BORA’S POV

4 years ago, Hoya left me.

No he didn’t leave me. He died trying to save a man I never knew my entire life but claimed to be my brother and another man who never treated me with love and compassion, not even pity but happened to be my father.

4 years ago I was left all alone, though I had my friends, I was lonelier than ever. I felt like my soul left this universe. The year he died, the day I stood in front of his grave, I promised I would move on. My heart, on the other hand, wouldn’t follow what I wanted. For that year I had trouble eating, sleeping and I never met up with my friends, unless they came over. I barely went outside. I created a barrier between me and the outside world as I was afraid of getting more pain and hurt.

I was dying inside but after that year was over my friends helped me get back on my feet.

I was able to go outside, make new friends and live my life normal again.

The girls were ecstatic when I went back to who I was and though my love life with Hoya didn’t continue, the girls did.

Sungkyu and Soyu were the first to get married and they’ve been married for 3 years now and they have 3 kids; the oldest is a boy named Kim Sung So and the other two are girl twins. They are the cutest little things ever and Dasom and L, who have been married next, has been married for 1 year now and have one baby girl named Kim Han Soo. She has the cutest smile and laugh ever. Hyorin and Dongwoo are engaged and are going to get married next month so everyone is very busy right now. Woohyun proposed to Seungyeon a week ago and they’re planning to get married 5 months after Hyorin’s marriage. Sungyeol is planning on proposing to Hyunyoung tonight with the help of the rest of the gang and lastly GNA and Sungjong couple are taking it steady as they were the last out of all of them to get together and so they’ve only been together for a couple of months now so they’re taking it slow and steady and as for me I am still single. I’ve been on multiple blind dates but none of them met to my standards. The girls were always disappointed when I would come home earlier than expected knowing right away that the date didn’t go too well.

And for my career, well after I graduated college and majored in business, I took over my dad’s company and made the company grow 3x more. I was proud of my work life and that filled most of my time and energy so I haven’t gone to blind dates for a year now and I’m glad I got out of it because I noticed it wasn’t helping at all.

I thought of my life for the past 4 years in my head as I watched the gang together, happily eating and chatting with one another as the kids played on the playground in Soyu and Sungkyu’s backyard. I honestly envied their happiness. They were laughing and smiling so leisurely and I wondered why haven’t been able to sincerely do that yet, not in a while at least. I sighed and got up.

“Are you going somewhere unnie?” Dasom asked as she noticed I was about to leave.

“Uh? Oh, I still have some unfinished work I need to get to before tomorrow,” I lied. Honestly, I felt uncomfortable at the get-together. I felt like I was intruding though I was included as well. I didn’t feel right being here.

“But it hasn’t been long since you got here unnie. Can’t you stay a bit longer before leaving?” Hyunyoung pleaded

“I want to but you know how the company is. I am the CEO after all and I can’t just leave, there’s too much work left and barely any done,” I made up and the others nodded sadly and I quickly got in my car and drove off to my second home.

SUNGYEOL’S POV

Hyunyoung sighed

“What is it honey?” I asked

“Bora unnie…she’s still not over him,” she said sadly and us boys looked at each other sorrowfully. We were also devastated after his loss but we knew that it affected Bora the most, though we knew him the longest and we were practically brothers, we understood the love she had for him.

“She says she’s over him but whenever she goes out to blind dates she always point out their flaws and I noticed that the flaws she says are things that Hoya have. She unconsciously thinks about him every day,” GNA said dejectedly

“No matter how hard we try to hook her up and make her get over him it never works. Her love for him is too strong for us to break,” Hyorin stated

We just nodded as we understood how she felt

“Hoya…that bastard, still causes trouble even when he isn’t here,” Woohyun joked and the boys chuckled and the girls smiled

“I think everyone should go home today. Everyone’s not in a good mood right now to be having a barbeque,” Soyu said as she started cleaning up the plates and napkins

The girls helped clean up as the boys brought the kids inside and started chatting. Once the girls came in Sungkyu hyung said to Soyu “Yeobo were going to go to Hoya’s grave today.”

“Do you want us to go with you?”

“No, we actually want to visit him, just guys. Is that okay?”

“Of course it is. Take your time and we’ll take care of the kids okay?”

“Thanks sweetheart,” and we all gave a goodbye kiss to our darlings and drove together to the mountain where we buried him. We placed the flowers we bought on the way on his grave.

“Hoya…we miss you bro,” Dongwoo started

“Man it’s already been 4 years since you left. It’s been too long,” Sungkyu hyung stated

We started to tear

“Bastard, are you enjoying yourself up there? Is it nice?” Woohyun said sadly yet lightheartedly

“Hyung, Bora noona really misses you. Out of all of us, she’s been having the hardest time,” Sungjong told Hoya

L shook his head and scoffed

“YAH! Lee Howon…you bastard. I still can’t believe you left us bro. We’ve always been together and it feels weird now there’s only 6 of us,” L said as he snickered

The others had stuff to say but I had none. I just sighed.

Suddenly I got a phone call from an unknown number but picked it up anyway.

“Hello?” I answered but no one answered

“Hello?” Still no reply so I was about to hang up but the voice on the other end called me, “WAIT!”

I froze, I recognized that voice anywhere

“H...hoya?” and once I said that name everyone turned and looked at me curiously

“Sungyeol-ah…” he called out

“Hoya…it’s you right? It really is you right?”

“Sungyeol-ah…”

“Yah, where are you? Let’s meet up, where are you?!” I asked urgently

“Sungyeol-ah meet me at our old house in 10 minutes okay?”

“Alright I’ll see you then,” and I hung up the phone.

“We need to go now,”

“Sungyeol who was that on the phone just now?” Sungkyu hyung just asked

“Hoya…Hoya. It really was Hoya on the phone,”

“WHAT?! That’s not possible,” Woohyun hyung said speechless

“First let’s go where we are supposed to meet him to know if it really is him,”

The others nodded and we ran to the car and I started driving quickly to our old house as I wanted to meet the guy that called me. Though it seemed too unrealistic to be true, I still had hope. It was his voice on the other line. It was him, I know it was him.

DONGWOO’S POV

We all jumped out of the car and ran inside

“HOYA! HOYA!” we all called out but no one answered.

We went upstairs and looked in every room but he was not there.

“The roof…”

And we all ran upstairs and once we all stepped outside we saw his back on us

“Hoya?” Sungkyu hyung called out and slowly he turned around

“Hyung,” he called out and I gasped as it really was him

"H...hey guys, you guys are better looking now...nice," he said awkwardly

My eyes started tearing 

"Hoya...," I called as I could hear my voice crack 

"Hi guys," he said trying his best to smile.

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly

"Bastard, you were alive this entire time...h...how could you," my voice was starting to crack more as I was getting choked up trying to hold back my tears. I heard Hoya crying softly and that's when I just let my tears roll. Soon the 7 of us were in a big group hug, patting each others' backs as we cried in relief and thankfulness. 

---------------------------------------------

hey guys im back sorry for the short and boring chapter 

ill update chapter 2 soon....until then BYE :]