The Battle for Their Lives

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFbZAgBVHeA

--------

The rest of your half-brothers surrounded you and Sungyeol.

The Lee boys approached you 8. “This isn’t over.” Niel growled. CAP’s eyes became red.

“Shoot…go. GO!” Sunggyu yelled. You and Dongwoo helped Sungyeol up. All of you began to run. Sungyeol glanced back to see an explosion of lava heading your way.

“Duck!” Sunggyu yelled. Sungyeol snatched you and pulled you between 2 walls. The rest of your half-brothers hid along the walls. Hoya and Sungjong managed to cling onto the chandelier. You and Sungyeol breathed hard. The two of you looked up at each other. He held you close and you clutched onto him. Hoya held his palm out. He managed turn the flow of lava into ice. “Let’s go!” Sunggyu called. You and your half-brothers popped out of the hiding places.

You slipped on the slippery ice. Sungyeol and Woohyun helped you across.

The 8 of you arrived in a large abandoned room. You rubbed your arms. It was freezing in here. You could see your breath in the freezing temperature. The door burst open.

Mr. Lee and his sons stepped inside. Instantly, your half-brothers surrounded you. “You can’t protect her forever.” He smirked, “Let’s see how long you last.”

CAP snapped his wrist and an outpour of lava came forth. Hoya gritted his teeth and blocked it with his ice.

Sungyeol tackled Niel before he could mind control him again.

Dongwoo went after Changjo while Ricky and Sungjong fought.

Woohyun took Chunji while L went after L. Joe.

When it looked like his sons were on the verge of losing, Mr. Lee stepped in, “That’s enough!” Your half-brothers looked up.

“Now you’ll have to face me.” He put his hands together. A big ball of blue energy formed between his palms. Mr. Lee unexpectedly hurled it, causing the earth to shake and building to crumble. Your half-brothers flew into the wall.

You looked up at the ceiling *Oh no.*

Before a piece of it could land on you, Woohyun tackled you out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter