The end of his patience

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN3rqQtaaTs&feature=related

----

Late at night, you were thirsty so you snuck downstairs to the kitchen. You quietly opened the cabinet and pulled out a glass. You tip-toed over to the refrigerator.

There was blood, blood, and…more blood.

Your shoulders deflated. *Isn’t there just plain water?*

Suddenly, someone called, “~~~~~~~?”

You spun around and accidentally dropped the wine glass. Woohyun and you both looked down at the damage. He said, “Don’t move. I’ll go get a broom-“

You started picking up the glass. One sharp piece pierced your skin. You stood up and looked at your hand in dismay.

Woohyun’s eyebrows furrowed in concern, “You okay-“ Then he smelled it.

The sweet, forbidden temptation that he had resisted for a long, long time.

*Damn.* Woohyun stepped back, covering his nose and mouth.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. *What’s wrong with oppa?* You signed, ‘Are you okay?’ You took a step closer but he quickly went back and held out his hand, “DON’T COME CLOSER.”

You froze with wide eyes. *I don’t understand. Did I offend him?*

*.* Woohyun squeezed his eyes shut and gritted his teeth. He was the most patient and calmest out of his half-brothers. And yet, even he couldn’t resist the flaming desire burning his heart.

A drop of your blood fell onto the ground.

In one fluid mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter