Aftermath

Leap of Faith, Jongin's Special Person, Cuddling (set of drabbles)

Aftermath

 

 

They lay panting, their breaths uneven after a heady session of lovemaking. The room was hot, smelling of as they lay tangled in the sheets.

Luhan suddenly bursts out in laughter, cuddling close to the sweaty tanned male he loves more than anything in the entire universe. Even more so than Manchester United and he loves Man U.

"Oh my god, we're on a roll. This poor poor bed... we're going to break it soon."

Jongin rumbles a deep laugh and Luhan sighs happily, loving the feel and scent of Jongin's skin especially after making love.

"You're insatiable. What can I do?"

Luhan pecks his cheeks lovingly and the defined abs that Jongin was known for and they were all his. "You can't blame me."

The younger looks down fondly, kissing the pink bubblegum locks lovingly. He wraps an arm around that sweaty lithe back he kissed just awhile ago, holding him close.

Luhan's skin was baby soft and he loved every inch of it.

"You're a beast in bed Kim Jongin."

"Look who's talking. Remember Hong Kong?"

He looks up at him and scrunches his face making Jongin laugh fondly, pecking his cheek.

"Don't remind me. That press conference took forever to finish and all I wanted to do was push you against a wall and kiss you senseless."

"Not complaining. The was crazy hot."

Luhan slaps him playfully, blushing. It was funny sometimes how he can still blush considering the things they did.

He sighs and burrows closer to Jongin's embrace. It's unreal just how much he loved Jongin. How was it possible to love someone to the extent that he did?

"I can never get close enough. I love you so much. Do you have any idea?" He mumbles against the warm chest, tracing silly circles with the tips of his fingers on that warm tanned skin, listening to the steady beat of his heart.

Jongin closes his eyes and holds him closer, inhaling the heady scent that he loved.

"I love you more than you'll ever know."