Simply Fanservice

Leap of Faith, Jongin's Special Person, Cuddling (set of drabbles)

 

He watches, trying to keep a neutral eye.
 
"Hunhan! Hunhan!" the fans scream, the banners and signs glaring right at Jongin and he steels his heart at the hurt piercing his heart.
 
It was hard, to be in love with Luhan when practically everyone shoved Hunhan in his face. He'd be lying if he didn't care and it was tough enough as it was knowing his temper and posessiveness.
 
"Luhan! Sehun!"
 
Despite it all, he knew Luhan loved him, because if one looked closely, the hurt was there shadowing his eyes, and if anyone knew Luhan inside out it would be him. They were cut from the same cloth and it was one of the many reasons why he was insanely attracted to everything Luhan was.
 
No one understood him better than he did. Not even Sehun. Or Kyungsoo. Not even Taemin.
 
"Look here!" 
 
Suddenly someone pushes him a little too hard, and before he knew it, he was losing his balance when a pair of strong hands holds him around the waist and Jongin knew who it was without question, the familiar tangy citrusy scent wafting his senses.
 
"Jongin-ah, be careful." 
 
He places his hand on the slender ones around his waist in answer, giving it a squeeze and just like that it was gone.
 
Jongin doubts anyone cared for that small bit of interaction.