Chapter 11 (Syumin's Day)

Finding A Piece Of Missing Puzzle [Under Construction]

                The days passed by just like that, both of the teenagers acted like nothing had happened for the past days ago. They acted normally. They talked like a ‘friend’. They didn’t fight.It was Saturday today, which means they didn’t have any classes to attend and Syumin was at home! Other than that today was Syumin’s special day.

                “Syumin-ah, want to go somewhere?” Hyaeri asked the two of them were inside her bedroom, doing nothing. The little kid who was lying next to her was quiet, making Hyaeri turning her body and looked at the sleeping kid. She looked at him for a long time before standing up from her lying position. She went out of the bedroom and found Min Hyuk staring at the celling like an idiot. “What are you doing?” She asked loudly. Making the boy to snap out of his thought and looked at her.

                “What?” He asked coldly.

 

Hyaeri’s POV

                Here there was, the cold prince! What was happening to him now? He was looking at me with his cold eyes. Was he in his period menstruation?Eh! Boy never goes through that kind of situation okay!

                “Its 28th today” I started, didn’t care about his cold glare. Who cares? It didn’t make people die okay?

                “So?” He asked.

                “Let’s go outside” I said.

                “How about Syumin?” He asked again.

                “I’ll just ask the neighbor to take care of him, it won’t take long, we just needed to buy some stuffs though, or hurm—I think it’s better for you to stay here” I decided.

                “What for?” He asked.

                “It's Syumin’s birthday today” I said. He was widening his eyes. He forgot! How unbelievable! “You didn’t remember huh?” I said more to provoking him. Great he didn’t remember! He went silent. “Then I’ll just go by myself” I continued, I was about to leave him when he quickly grabbed my wrist. Here we went again! Skin-shipping!

 

Normal POV

                “No skin-shipping” Hyaeri said, yanking her wrist from him. He didn’t listen to her instead, he dragged her out of the apartment and they went to the apartment across of their apartment. Min Hyuk rang the bell.  In less than a minute the door to the apartment opened by someone.

                “Can you take care of our little brother for a while? We need to go for a while” He politely said after greeting the owner to the apartment.

                “Oh sure” The owner of the apartment said. Min Hyuk then bowed along with Hyaeri before leaving the area. They went to the nearest shops. Min Hyuk the one who drove the car.

                “Hey!!” A hyper voice said, greeting both of them. Chang Sub!

                “Oh, hey Chang Sub-ah” Min Hyuk replied casually. They were in the Pastry Shop.

                “Hello hyung!” “Hey Min Hyuk-ah” The rest of s greeted him.

                “Hey” He replied.

                “Hey there!” The rest of BTOB greeted Hyaeri. Hyaeri just nodded her head, didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know who were the boys that were in front of her were except for Sungjae.

                “These are my band-mates, Changsub, Ilhoon, Eun Kwang the leader, Dong Geun uh—you can call him Peniel, and Hyunsik” He introduced. The rest of him members just nodded their head.

                “Hyaeri-noona how are you?” Sungjae asked.

                “Sungjae? Hump— I’m fine how about you and my brother?” Hyaeri asked. Making the five boys wondered.

                “I’m fine noona, so did Hanjee” Sungjae replied. They found it a bit weird that Sungjae talked comfortably to Hyaeri like he knows Hyaeri for long except for Min Hyuk, sinceSungjae was his own cousin who was the youngest child of Min Hyuk’s mother’s youngest brother. While Sungjae was Hyaeri’s cousin from her father side, to be exacted Sungjae was her aunt’s (her father’s third youngest sister) son.“Uh—she is my cousin” He quickly cleared the situation. The other just nodded their head.

                “What are you doing here anyway?” Eun Kwang, the blonde-hair boy asked.

                “We’re doing some shopping, it’s Syumin’s birthday today” Min Hyuk answered. “What are you doing here?” He asked back.

                “Same goes here” Ilhoon answered.

                “I’m going to the counter, it’s been nearly thirty-minutes already we are out here” Hyaeri said, walking to the counter followed by the seven of the boys. They were following her like a tail. Hyaeri was about to pay for the things, but Eun Kwang quickly headed the money to the cashier. Hyaeri was too lazy to argue. They went back to the apartment. After thanking the neighbor that was looking after Syumin who was deep asleep, Hyaeri quickly started bakingthe cake, making cookies and cooked some other foods.

                Ilhoon, Dong Geun and Sungjae also helped her out, while the other four boys were decorating the dining room. They worked silently. Exactly at three in the afternoon all of them done doing what they supposed to do.

                “Where’s Syumin?” Dong Geun asked.

                “Hyung, noona” Before they could answer his question, the voice of Syumin went out of the bedroom could be heard from the dining room. Hyaeri and Min Hyuk quickly ran to get the little boy.

                “Why Syumin-ah?” Both of them asked in unison. Min Hyuk was kneeling down and met the boy eyes.

                “I’m hungry” He answered in a sleepy voice. Min Hyuk just patted his head before taking him to the dining room. Hyaeri already went to the dining room.

                “Happy birthday to you~…” When Min Hyuk and Syumin entered the dining room, the rest of the boys sang together, singing the birthday’s song. Syumin who was half awoke was widening his eyes and smiling happily at the sight of the table that was full with foods and the decoration of the dining room. After the song ended he quickly ran to where Hyaeri was and hugged the girl tightly while crying. Making the rest of the boys and Hyaeri to worry.

                “Why?” She asked worriedly. She was wiping his tears with her bare thumbs. Syumin continued to cry even more.

                “Noona—” He said. “I-I-miss m-my mother” He continued, stuttering.

                “Never mind, noona is here, don’t worry okey?” She tried to convince him, while patting his back softly. The boys just watched the two of them. Hyaeri was eyeing Min Hyuk telling him to do something. But his didn’t have any idea what to do.

                “Hey! Syuminie blow the candle quickly before it melted and mixed with this lovely cake and don’t forget to make a wish” Hyunsik said. He lifted Syumin up and brought him to seat on the chair and blows the candles.

                “So—what is your wish?” Ilhoon asked.

                “Hump—I don’t want to tell you” The kid cheerfully said.

                “Eh?? You’re being stingy kid, tell your lovely hyung what’s your wish” Ilhoon playfully said, tickling both side of Syumin’s ribs, making the little boy to shout feeling the ticklishness.

                “Uwah—Hyung stop it—I-I” Syumin said couldn’t control himself and started to laugh manically at the feeling of being tickled by Ilhoon.

                “Stop it now Ilhoon” Min Hyuk finally voiced out, making Ilhoon stopped tickling Syumin. They then started to eat the foods that were in front of them. Hyaeri was feeding Syumin. Min Hyuk, Chang Sub and Eun Kwang was discussing about something while Hyunsik, Sungjae, Dong Geun and Ilhoon were eating silently, listening to whatever those three men discussed about.