Chapter Nine [Showroom]

A Break With Super Junior

We stepped into the showroom quietly though not carefully because it was pitch dark, and of course trust Super Junior to trip over each other, because it was so dark we had to feel our ways into the seats .We choose to sit right at the top, so it was 7 of us on one row and another 7 on the row below that. We all settled onto our seats Sungmin to my right next to Kyuhyun, next to Kibum and to my left there was Hangeng and Heechul Siwon. The row below us was Kangin Leeteuk, Yesung, Ryeowook, Shindong Eunhyuk and Donghae. There was a lot of moving about as everyone began to settle comfortably in their seats, as the film began there was a lot of hushing and shushing, there were a lot of crunching and chewing.

Heechul:’ Aishh whoever is crunching so loudly please can you stop?’

The crunching got louder [it was Shindong and Kangin].

Heechul: ‘Whoever is slurping their drink so loudly please can you stop?!’ he called annoyed.

The slurping got louder [It was Donghae and Eunhyuk] Heechul gave up and settled to watch the film, 5 minutes into it I was already feeling very sick, what kind of director would make a film like this, since when is torturing people randomly and putting their body parts in food products an interesting topic to make into a film?

It was so horrible it wasn’t even scary just plain nasty and yucky, there came a extra jumpy part where a girl is bundled into a car I looked beside me to see what Heechul was doing only to find that his eyes were wide opened clearly interested in this particular scene of someone running a knife along someone else’s hands. Then I looked at Sungmin who looked as scared as I was, his hands were in mid air half way putting popcorn into his mouth which was opened. I looked next to him to find the magnae leaning on Sungmin’s shoulders, he had fallen asleep, and seriously Kyuhyun had managed to fall asleep during a horror film in the cinemas. I looked at the row below us Kangin seemed pretty engrossed in the film; Leeteuk was on his phone texting. The film had only been on for 10 minutes or so and yet I can’t take it anymore.

Another 10 minutes

At a part where some girls were randomly grabbed off the streets, someone reached over and grabbed my feet, in shock I screamed.

‘ARGHHHH!’

I hear Kangin laughing, so I kicked his chair. Seriously I am getting really annoyed with this film there wasn’t even a proper storyline to it. At a jumpy part that made my heart leap I saw popcorn fly into the air from Eunhyuk’s direction some popcorn nearly landed on me I guess it scared him too then.

Maybe I wouldn’t hear much if I just plugged my ear phones into my ears and…

I was shaken awake by someone, ‘The films finished’ Sungmin says as I lifted my head off his shoulders and he woke Kyuhyun up as well. As the lights came on we all stretched and I yawn.

I was nearly blinded by the lights when I stepped out of the showroom!

Hangeng: ‘I didn’t see the point of that film, it didn’t make sense’

Kangin:’ Crappy storyline’

Donghae:’ I don’t like it, it’s gross’ Eunhyuk nodded in agreement.

Leeteuk:’ Did you like it?’ he asked me.

‘Err… no not really’

Heechul: ‘Ha she didn’t even finish the film by the first 5minutes she was already covering her eyes up, and 10 minutes later she puts on her ear phones and within 5 minutes she was already asleep on Sungmin snoring into his ears’

I flashed a look at Heechul. ‘I wasn’t the only one sleeping’ I said pointing at Kyuhyun who was yawning like there was no tomorrow.

‘I didn’t snore did I Sungmin?’ I asked, Sungmin: ‘Nope’.

Eunhyuk:’ I have never liked horror films.’

Heechul: ‘Yeah I could tell when you threw all the popcorn into the air when the girl got grabbed’

Eunhyuk:’ That was the jumpy part I didn’t like, I wasn’t expecting it’ he argued not wanting to look wimpy.

I yawned again as I listened to their conversation about the film.

Ryeowook: ‘What should we do next?’

Kyuhyun: ‘I was hoping that we could go back to Sally’s’

Kangin: ‘Let’s watch another film to make up for that crappy one’

Leeteuk: ‘But first I need to get a top up on my snacks’, he waved an empty popcorn box in the air.

And so we managed to sneak into another showroom this time I think it was a comedy because everyone seemed to be laughing

.

We was sat in the same seating order as last time, it wasn’t a bad film but half way through it Sungmin offered me popcorn, I took some, swallowed without chewing and so I was chocking, coughing and spluttering. Heechul started hitting my back to get the popcorn out of me, then Sungmin started shoving water at me, which I drank but it made it worst. After at least 5 minutes the popcorn flew out of my mouth and hit Shindong on the head, before I knew it I had started a popcorn fight, this was not good I had to stop them before we get kicked out. But I couldn’t because by the time I realized what was going on, everyone had already joined in and there was popcorn flying everywhere from every direction. Sungmin was about to throw a handful of popcorn at Kangin.

‘No no Sungmin, we do not throw…’ the popcorn hit Kangin square in the face and he took revenge by throwing torero chips at him. Oh great I am stuck in the middle of a food fight!!

Outside the cinemas

Just as I had guessed we were kicked out of the cinema when a worker came and Kyuhyun thought it was Sungmin and he flinged a boxful of popcorn over this worker.

We were now stood outside shielding our eyes from the sun; everyone helped each other by getting out pieces of food from their hair.

Yesung: ‘I don’t know about you guys but that was one of the best cinema experiences ever’ he says while at the same time emptying popcorn from his pocket.

Heechul: ‘Yah we need to do that again sometime’ he laughed as Hangeng was getting bits of popcorn from out of his hair.

Sungmin was like a walking talking popcorn machine it was stuck all over him [I guessed someone ordered honey flavored]. ‘Kyuhyun please sort Sungmin out’.

Kibum: ‘I’ve never been kicked out of a cinema before that was just the best!’

Everyone agreed in unison.

It was already 3 in the afternoon and I was sweating like mad we were right in the middle of a heat wave, so I decided to get them back to my house where there was air condition before they all burn to a crisp.

I called Super Junior’s drivers to drop us back.