Chapter Eight [Truth Or Dare & Cinema Trip]

A Break With Super Junior

Chapter Eight

And now we are sat in a massive circle with a empty bottle in the middle, Kangin got first go, the bottle span round and round five times before stopping directly and pointing towards the direction of Siwon.

Kangin: ‘Truth or dare’?

Siwon: ‘Dare’ he say not wanting to look silly.

Kangin: ‘I dare you to burn that book that you always read’ he says not knowing that it was in fact a bible.

Everyone froze and held their breath to see what Siwon did next. But instead of burning his bible he dived on top of Kangin and put all his weight on him.

Fast forward to another 10 minutes.

This game is getting out of hand, so far Shindong had to eat a raw egg, Sungmin had his rabbit hanged onto the stair banister, and Yesung was made to drink vinegar mixed with cola, Eunhyuk had to run out in the streets with nothing but his boxers on.

Though from the people who choose truth I found out that; Sungmin wears pink boxers, Eunhyuk wore red ones,[all the members says its lacy I don’t know what to believe] Heechul is scared of the dark, Kangin is a alcoholic [which didn’t surprise me], Leeteuk likes the feel wearing a dress [which concerned me a little] but he cleared it up by saying he likes the feel of the material [Still not convinced], and Donghae is scared of spiders and things with less than 2 legs and more than four legs.

My heart started to beat when the bottle slowly stopped on me, the person that span it was Heechul he smirked: ‘truth or dare’.

I decided to be brave and choose dare.

Heechul: ‘I dare you to… [Thinks] jump into the pool fully clothed’

Hangeng: ‘she’s a girl Heechul and its a180 degrees outside; the sun is practically melting off the pavement’

Leeteuk nodded, sighing I got up and did a run up towards the pool then star jumped into the pool, the icy water pierced at my skin and I lost a breath. The super junior who didn’t have time to react all gasped as they ran outside into the garden and stood around the pool.

Kangin: ‘Yah wonder women you didn’t have to jump into the pool!’ he shouted. Just when everyone thought I had drowned or something I jumped out of the water, all of super junior shot back.

‘I dare you lot to all jump into the pool, fully clothed ‘I say impersonating Heechul’s voice that he had used on me when he dared me. There was a few mumbles and then Donghae did a back flip into the pool I clapped and cheered, then Eunhyuk followed by doing a start jump into the pool, Yesung however decided to use the pool stairs instead. Hangeng jumped in using a front flip and Kangin and Shindong both jumped careful to make as much of a splash as they can to get everyone wet. Everyone but Heechul and Ryeowook jumped into the pool. We were all splashing about in our wet clothes, Heechul somehow managed to get a water gun we soon we were having a water fight under the sun, the highlight was when Heechul chased Kyuhyun about and threatened to throw a bucket of water over him he was just about to tip the water over when he slipped at the edge of the pool and fell in!! Oh how we laughed. The feeling of all your clothes soaked and damp against your skin was not a good one.

After about 30minutes of splashing about I made them all come out the pool and change into dressing gowns while their clothes were being dry Cleaned. 13 boys donning white dress robes sat on the sun loungers with ice cold drink and sunglasses was quite a funny sight.

Heechul [With sunglasses and a sunhat that nearly covers up his face holding on to a glass of tropical ice fruit cocktail]: ‘Ahh… this is the life, this is what we were born to do’.

Sungmin [Floppy pink sunhat and strawberry ice lolly in one hand and Kyumin the other]: ‘I wish we didn’t have to go back to schedules and I hope today would never end! ‘

Leeteuk:’ I think we should make the most of today before we are made to work like slaves’

I agreed with him but the sun was getting hotter and hotter it was only 12 in the afternoon and the sun was not giving up on its job of melting everyone.

There was a silence for a couple of minutes as everyone was sat or laid down chilling out with ice lollies or drinks. Soon the clothes were washed and dried; as super junior all got changed I saw an ad on the TV for a film that I promised myself I would watch, it was about the love story between a boy who was disabled and a girl who was blind.

‘Let’s watch a film at the cinemas!’ I asked.

Kibum: ‘I WANT POPCORN!’

Kyuhyun: ‘I haven’t been to the cinemas in years’ he says.

Everyone agreed to going just for the pure pleasure of going. Now as for disguising themselves from crazy fan girls I made them all wear hats and walk in fours, this way no one can tell there are 13 people, which normally happens when they walk in one straight line.

I was wrong as soon as we arrived outside the cinemas Donghae and Eunhyuk gave us away by taking off their hats and sunglasses, what happened to keeping a low profile?

I had to get them inside as soon as possible, once safely inside, the headache process of trying to convince them to watch my film, but everyone argued and in the end I made them choose out of two films the one I wanted to watch or the horror film they insist on watching, and of course they won with 13 against 1. But I decided it might be a good thing because Super Junior will be bored to death if they were made to watch a Lovey dopey romance film, so I got the tickets and we made our way into the cinema lobby, as soon as we reached the lobby we was hit by the warm yet strong smell of popcorn and when Super Junior saw the popcorn selling bit they went crazy and ran towards it.

Sungmin came back with extra large sweet popcorn, a bag of pick and mix and a large strawberry slushy.

Shindong joined us with a Hotdog sledge and torero dips with a family sized cola.

Kibum and Kyuhyun both brought large popcorns, and massive blueberry slushy along with macho dips.

Heechul followed with extra large chocolate ice cream and a popcorn box.

Kangin and Leeteuk both shared a box of macho dips with a diet Pepsi extra large along with bags of crisps and junk, the others were pretty much the same with everything extra large.

‘What’s with you lot and extra large today?’ I asked staring at the food that everyone was clutching onto.

Heechul: ‘Got to get while the getting is good’ he says. I am not sure what he meant but I decided to get some popcorn not extra large but a normal sized one with a normal sized cola. We all went into the showroom which was pitch dark there wasn’t much people there because it was a weekday and it was also a horror film.