Chapter 2

Just You Wait.

I laid back into bed, wanting to fall asleep, "Lee MinSeol, fall asleep, now."
I couldn't fall asleep at all though, when my door creaked open and in walked Jinki Oppa.

"Jagiya~" I cheered happily as Onew oppa gave me a peck on the forehead, "Why aren't you asleep yet Seol-ah?" he asked in that loving tone of his.

I shook my head, "Mollayo~ I just can't fall asleep~"

"Hmm~" Onew oppa pouted, "I'll sing you a song?"

He started to sing a soft melody to me and soon enough my eyelids get heavier and heavier...

 

Halfway through, in the middle of the night, I woke up to the touch of something cold at my tummy, I am a light sleepy I know, admist the dark,  I opened my eyes to see Jinki oppa using a knife as though it was a paintbrush, carving something, the pain was so excruitating....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"  I screamed as I woke up once more, I shot up from bed with beads of sweat rolling down my forehead, I shakily reached for one of the many pieces of tissue at the box by my bedside and wiped my sweat with it when the door opened and in rushed him again, this time with a cup of hot chocolate.

"Are you okay, Lee Rin ssi?" I stared into his worried eyes in the dark, "I..I am.." I nodded slightly trying to catch my breath. Don't ask me why they all address me as ssi though, maybe because they don't know much about me? However they are already treating me as though a part of their family..

"I made this for you, but you screamed while I was pouring it into a cup, sorry I couldn't come here earlier..." He apologised as he passed me a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows randomly scattered at the top. It's been months since they fished me out of the water, but I am still getting these nightmares, the guys said that they think I might have  PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) which is a kind of anxiety disorder, but I didn't think much of it though.

I took a sip of the hot chocolate and felt that it was rich and creamy, as though it was made full of love and it calmed me down a little. He was sitting there still though, comforting me and patting my head, telling me that everything is fine.

I have my doubts of them still thus I have set up my barriers against them, what if they were spies that Onew oppa, wait no, Onew ssi sent, to kill me again if I am alive?

I flinched slightly when he placed his hand around my waist, the scars hadn't healed after all, it still hurt, a lot.

"Omo, I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed as he removed his hand away, knowing that I am still a wounded girl, a injured big mess. "Gwenchanayo. It's nothing." I told him. He nodded but was afraid to make any other movement and was about to stand up and leave, just in case.

"Can you stay beside me until I fall asleep though?" the words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"No problem and by the way," He said as he leaned down and kissed my forehead, "It's 3am KST now, Happy Kiss Day~ Lee Rin ssi!" he continued happily.

Kiss Day..? My Kiss Days were normally spent with either family or Jinki oppa, but this is my first time spending it with a group of guys that I don't really know.
However, that kiss was comforting... It made my heart tingle a bit, making me feel warm and innocent, nearly forgetting about the near-death experience I had as I felt so protected that I sat up a little and kissed him back on the cheek before doing a merong, "Call me Rinnie, and Happy Kiss Day too~"

I heard him chuckle before he rushed me off to sleep.

As I closed my eyes, I realised what I have done, I almost forgot about that traumatic experience for awhile, I let my barriers down, I almost returned to my old self, I was contented to be safe from now on, but no, I shan't. I need to pay Lee Jinki back for what he caused that led me to have these nightmares, I'm sorry guys, as much as you are nice to me, I am no longer that sweet, innocent girl. I need to payback. "However the most important thing now is to sleep," I reminded myself that he is still in the room and I could not let him know about this, like I said, they have no idea on my past. I tried drifting off to dreamland once more, which wasn't very hard as he was running his fingers through my hair gently, making me feel sleepy with that comforting action.


OTL. My brain is stuck. I couldn't write much as I keep losing my inspiration for the story D: I am a bad author. ANYWAYS, HAPPY KISS DAY EVERYONE *blows kisses everywhere*

I am still not revealing the mysterious group of guys but why not give me a hint on what boy band you wished it was? Keke, alright :D I hope I will not keep losing inspiration though :D

ONCE AGAIN *blows kisses* though I know you rather get it from your favourite idols :P