Chapter 1

Just You Wait.

"Jinki Oppa," I called out happily as I skipped across the park to meet my boyfriend of 3 years, it was my birthday today, 27th March and our anniversay exactly 2 months and 3 days later.

"MinSeol ah~" Jinki Oppa said as he ruffled my hair, he then hugged me tightly, "Happy Birthday, my dearest. I have a surprise for you but you have to first blindfold yourself."  Oppa said as he spun me around and wrapped a cloth securely around my eyes, ensuring that I could not see anything.

"You won't let me fall right Oppa?" I asked.

"Of course I won't silly~ What do you take me for?" He answered and held onto my hands, leading me to a place, that I could not see. "Alright,  Oppa have to go get something but I can't remove the blindfold, so I will tie you towards something so that you won't fall okay?" I nodded, excited to see what he planned for me, never suspecting anything, I mean, what could possibly go wrong right?

I felt strings tied around my hands as I leaned against something tall and circular, perhaps a pole? I waited patiently when I felt a warm breath on my neck, "Oppa?" I said hopefully, out of a sudden, something sharp pierced into the left of my thigh, I yelped and it grew even louder when the object was removed quickly from my thigh, before I knew it, there was a slap across my face as my entire body went limp, suddenly, something covered my mouth, probably tape. The blindfold was removed and I blinked a few times to look around my surroundings, I saw Jinki Oppa's smirking face, with the knife that was plunged into my thigh in his hand, he gently spread the blood across my face.

"Adios, my dearest," he said while caressing my face with the knife. "Should I?" when I felt something sliced my face, not only once, but a few times, Jinki Oppa then placed a mirror in front of me, apparently he drew two slashes on my face, "I shouldn't make them to deep, or else no one would be able to recognise you when I throw you into the sea."

I stared at him, my eyes filled with fear, one of my cheek is disfigured, Jinki Oppa then held the knife vertically upwards, as though wanting to plunge it right into my chest.

Just then, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I woke up, screaming, panting heavily. This dream has been my source of sleepless nights lately, ever since that incident. It was all so familiar, I knew how it all happened, and how it would end, a part of my life that I would like to lock up but I couldn't. It's been a year since it happened, but it still felt like yesterday, I couldn't recover from it, or run from it. I was shivering with cold sweat when the light flicked on and I jumped slightly.

"Gwenchana, Lee Rin ssi?" a voice that I knew as safety said, I knew I was safe now, no one would hurt me from now. I nodded as he looked at me worriedly, "Did you have that nightmare again? You know you're safe now right?" he asked. I nodded feebly and told him that I wanted to sleep.

I didn't tell him everything despite feeling safe with him and the rest of the guys in the house, I know it must have been hard for them to suddenly adjust to having a girl in the house, and also, taking turns to watch after me at night, as I tend to have panic attacks, but thanks to them, I pulled through the hardest times and am slowly healing, they pulled me out of the ocean, without any question or worry about my identity, they took care of me like family thus I didn't tell them about my past or my near-encounter with murder, it was better left unsaid. They didn't know my actual name either. Thanks to them, I was recovering, but Lee MinSeol was dead, and Lee Rin took over her place.

As the door closed, I muttered, "Lee Jinki, just you wait, I will give you double for what you gave me." I touched my cheek gently and stared, hatred will lead to revenge, doesn't it?


Does this sound creepy? Haha, I'm sorry for potraying Onew so badly but well, who's the mysterious person in green, how did Jinki tried to kill you? Why did Lee Rin take over Lee MinSeol? Haha, please do leave comments :D