Chapter 4

Just You Wait.

I was having second thoughts of going to the supermarket since I am playing dodgeball, or rather, to be more specific, dodge clothes. I was trying my best to not facepalm at the situation in front of me as clothes of all sorts and colours were thrown at me. Clothes that belonged to the members' sister who stayed over or clothes that were bought for them to cross-dress in. I could not fit in any of them sadly, they were either too big, or too loose.

I ended up wearing one of the members' collared tee and the skirt that I made out of the curtains, yes I learnt how to make clothing before but for them to lose their curtains, oh well, at most I would buy them new curtains.

I showered and changed into the clothes, looking right into the mirror in front of me, I tied my hair up into a simple ponytail as I smirked while thinking, "Hello Mr Lee JinKi, are you ready for hell?"

{A.N: Since I have not updated in ages, I forgotten the colours that belonged to each member, so I am a fail woops~}

I walked out of the bathroom where all 6 guys stared at me. "What? Do I honestly look that weird or unsightly?" I sighed and touched the scar on my face. Maybe I should put on some powder? They just kept their eyes on me. "Alright, give me 5 more minutes~" I dashed back in and applied some powder to cover up the bruises and scars that were fading.

I looked at my image in the mirror and stared at my reflection. Do I still look the same? I wonder. I shook my head to get rid of that thought, I am no longer the same. I was ruined by the one who was supposed to love me. 

Lee JinKi, I am going to prove to you, that love is not a bag that you can use to swing around your head.

I straightened myself and walked out again. 

"Let's go?" I asked innocently.

The 6 guys just nodded as one led all of us to the door.

"If you do feel uncomfortable outside, tell one of us immediately, understand?" Suho stated.

 


Short update to pay back those who are still reading. I kinda lost my idea so here I am typing random stuff till it returns