Chapter 3

Just You Wait.

I woke up for the third time in my sleep, this time, I could tell it was morning as sunlight was seeping through the curtanis. He was no longer beside me on the bed anymore, I guess, I couldn't expect him to stay the entire night right, so I stood up, stretched and washed up before making my way to the living room.

"Lee Rin ssi, you are awake already?" Jongin ssi, or rather Kai ssi asked.

"Ne, I am~ Oh you can address me as Rinnie from now on," I replied while smiling, I need to get use to the name "Rinnie" as soon as possible.

"Sure Rinnie, then call me Kai from now on, arasso? Just address everyone either by Oppa or their names," Kai answered.

I nodded, "By the way, he told me you had a nightmare twice last night?" I nodded stiffly once more, "You must have scared him really badly though, judging by the fact that how marshmallows and cocoa powder was on the floor, you must have scared hiim out of his wits." Kai said while giving a worried expression.

"Did he sleep?" I asked.

"He did, after I woke up and found him sitting on the floor beside your bed, he said he was worried you would have a nightmare, so he would probably start to wake you up if there was a frown on your face, he left after I told him that it was my shift now, but since it's morning, and you are normally awake in the afternoon, you are up early, by the way, Happy Kiss Day~" Kai continued and blew a flying kiss as I turned away with a slight blush at the mention of Kiss Day.

"Ah Lee Rin ssi-" "Call her Rinnie from now on, her orders~" Kai abrubtly cut off one of the guys who entered. "Happy Kiss Day Rinnie ah~" he said as he did an action that I did not understand, it's like a mixture of a kiss and eating his two fingers.

One by one the guys woke up, except for him, well it was understandable since he was like awake the entire night because of me.

Apparently, we had bacons and eggs for breakfast this morning, despite protests from a few certain members.

"How about I go grocery shopping later, I mean the cabinets and refrigerator is going to be empty soon at this rate..?" I volunteered when you should have seen their mouths drop at a size that even a tree can go in.

I could perfectly understand the reason for that, or I hope so, as I gently touched the scar on my face, I haven't been out in the open ever since I awoke from the coma I was in , it was only in the house I moved about so well, no surprise there.

"Oh why didn't you guys wake me up?" He rubbed his arm as he walked into the dining room.

"We wanted to but Rinnie told us to let you sleep in, because you had been awake the entire night for her." Kai explained.

Well, I felt bad for them, they had to take care of me every night and morning and afternoon, literally the entire day.

"Oh, so what's going on?"

"Rinnie said she would go grocery shopping for us this afternoon."

"What?!" his eyes shot open wide immediately.

"Is it weird that I want to go shopping?" I asked

"Ani ani, we will accompany you, at least a few of us!" he said, I think he was worried I would run away and get injured again or something.

"Arasso~ Okay then!" I agreed, better not let them worry or suspect anything right.

 

AND THE PERFECT THING IS, JINKI SSI IS WORKING IN THE SUPERMARKET. My plan.

 


OH GOSH I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS AS BAD AS A SFLJKSFHSJLFHS YEAPS. I WAS NOT IN A GOOD MOOD AND WELL THINGS HAPPENED AND THIS ENDED UP BEING CRAPPISH OH GOD. BY THE WAY :3 THE MYSTERIOUS GROUP OF GUYS IS EXO SINCE I SAID KAI HAHAHAHA :3 ANYWAYS DO LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE SUPERMARKETEU TRIP :3 I AM A WEIRDO