Sorry.

SM pairing one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry Leeteuk." She avoided his eyes as she spoke, Leeteuk just came back from the army and he promised Taeyeon that he would officially make her his girlfriend, however Heechul already told him that she was with someone else.

"Two years is a long time to wait for someone, if you are happy taeng then i will accept it and move on." He replied, she cupped Leeteuk's face and looked him in the eyes, he scanned her pretty small features, her brown eyes, her white porcelain skin, those lips that he missed - he brushed her hair away from her face and she hugged him tightly not wanting to let go.

"Oppa i'm sorry." All she could say was sorry, she didn't know what else to say - she had fallen unexpectedly in love with someone else and broke the heart of a man who watched over her all these years, the one she ran to when things got tough being the leader of girls' generation she carried many burdens on her shoulders, Leeteuk should be the one she is with, he had been right infront of her since she was a trainee.

"I'm the one who should be sorry." Leeteuk sighed, Taeyeon lifted her head up in shock

"Wae?" She blinked

"I expected too much from you when i left for the army, how can i expect you to wait two years for an old man like me huh? So i apologise." He smiled slightly trying not show how hurt he really was.

"I hurt you!" Taeyeon objected, "Why are you not angry at me? Why?"

Leeteuk closed his eyes as he patted Taeyeon'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter