Alright

It Took Three Words

All I was, was a target. Students picked on me because of my smaller size and physique but if you asked me, I was hardly lacking anything. I was just average. I wasn’t ugly.I wasn’t fat.I wasn’t too studious.

I was just an average student but had the worst of luck. I prayed to go unnoticed but always did something to get people’s attention in the worst of ways. I had to open my big mouth and accidently rat out to the teacher the fact we’ve been cheating on our exams for the first few months and I was immediately put on everyone’s black list.

No friends and no one to talk to. I was alone. Left to suffer alone on my secluded island surrounded by sharks that’d bite me the moment they had a chance too.I had my fair share of scars to prove it.

The droning buzz of the bell signaled freedom. Everyone raced out while I took my time to avoid the pushing crowd. With the classroom practically empty, I headed to the teacher to turn in my final paper.

“Ahh, Kyungsoo ah. We’re going to miss you. Where is it you said you were moving again?” My teacher asked me as she stacked the papers up and took my own work.

“I’m not one hundred percent sure. Either somewhere South, but hopefully up North.”

“Well, I hope where ever you end up that you are happy.” She smiled at me and patted my shoulder as I said my last goodbye.

It was true. I wasn’t sure where I was going to go. I knew that either way, I’d find some sort of relief from this hell. The thing that scared me the most was heading down South.If this was hell, what was waiting for me down there?

I shook that thought off already scared for my life. Walking alone was always a bad thing for me. Luckily I made it to my locker in one piece. I slowly pulled all my belongings out of my locker and threw them in the trash except for my books. Maybe these would go to good use, unlike me.

I was worthless to these people except when they wanted a punching bag.

I slowly trudged down the hallway taking in the memories of this place. None of it brought happiness or joy; it only persuaded me go through with my plan even more.

They wouldn’t miss me? Who would? No one.

I reached the final steps of the school when I turned back and took one last look. There was nothing inside that made me feel any remorse for dropping out of this school. It was the death of me. I hugged the books I had in my arms closer to me and walked on home. The only place that made me feel a little bit better about myself when all else stacked up against me, but it never really made me feel safe.

“Hey boys, look who we have here.”

“Aww it’s lil Kyungsoo ah.”

“Hey buddy where are you going with all of these books? School isn’t enough and you need home school too?”

This was why being even close to home was never safe for me. Almost every day a group of guys from the school waited for me near my neighborhood. A bad group of kids that not many stood up to. My options for any help when they chose to pick on me where always slim if not none. I ignored them the best I could but they continued to pester me when I finally reached the gate of my house only to have my backpack pulled back opening it up and letting its contents fall out.

“Even more school work?” One picked up the papers and threw them around while the others continued to pick at me. The largest of the group picked me up slightly before throwing me back down and kicking a punch of paper in my face.

I took it in silence. What was the use when they’d just get angrier if I fought back. Like I said before, I was lacking. I couldn’t fight. I couldn’t act tough. I was just average.

I got pulled up again to my feet. They continued to push me around when one got more confident and slipped hit foot out. I went flying down to the ground with my chest talking most of the impact. I laid there too tired to get up and heard them chortle off at the guy’s ambitious action as they walked off.

I didn’t get up. I didn’t want too. I was done.

Done with the teasing.

Done with the bullying.

I wished so badly for it all to end, but my prayers were never answered. I was left to a lifetime of suffering with no one by my side to help me.

God was watching. I know he was, but I don’t understand why he didn’t save me.

So, I planned on going to him.

I continued to lay there still to hurt and just too drained to get up when I heard footsteps running over to me, “Oh my gosh, are you alright? I saw what they did to you! Here let me help you.”

Another male helped me to my feet as he brushed off my shoulders. He picked up my backpack as well and handed it to me, “Thank you.”

That's all I could say as he bent down and helped pick up my papers. I helped him when he started to curse at those guys that had just beaten me up, “Those s! They need to get a life or something. Hey I’m sorry I couldn’t do anything to help. It was actually my sister that saw you. She called me out to make sure you were okay.”

“Well, tell her I said thank you too.” I picked up the last pieces of paper and my books when the other guy stood up with a smile and a hand outstretched towards me, “I’m Kai by the way.”

“Kyungsoo.” I took his hand and he shook it firmly with friendly chuckle.

“Well, Kyungsoo if you’d like you can come over to my house and fix up your face so your parents won’t worry about you.” Kai slung an arm over my shoulder as I raised a questioning brow at him.

He pointed to his chin, “You’re bleeding on your chin and have some cuts on your hand.” He showed his own hand that actually had blood stains from when we shook hands, “And I’m sure my sister wants to make sure you’re alright.”

I followed wordlessly to his home that was only a few down from mine as he chattered on happily about his house. He smiled at me and made sure I was still listening to him as he continued to talk. His presence was comforting and really friendly which was something I hadn’t encountered in a long time. Kai kept up the conversation as we reached the gate of his house when he opened it for me, “After you, Hyung.”

“Hyung?” I looked back at him as he shut the large gate after him. He nodded his head when a girl came running out the door, “Kai! Is he alright? Is that guy okay?”

She stopped when she saw me and stood a few feet away motionless.

“Ask him yourself, since you’re so anxious.” Kai chuckled and walked off into the house leaving me and the girl alone.

She took a few steps towards me and looked at me worriedly, “Are you alright?”

"Yeah, I'm alright."

And for once I meant it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HERE IT IS THE FIRST CHAPTER hehe

I'm really going to die from all the stories I have to update haha :DD

I will update my other ones please don't worry about it I will update haha

some Kaisoo <3