there's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me...

(when) you say nothing at all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jealousy

Wooyoung/Suzy; Romance, PG-13,~341w

There’s a truth in your eyes saying you’ll never leave me…

 

 

Her laughter filled the practice room. Shaking her head from left to right, she left him and instead went for her bag. Pulling out her towel, she pressed it lightly on her cheeks to wipe off the sweat from practice. Her Wooyoung- sunbae just arrived a few minutes ago with a serious expression on his face in the middle of their practice. After nicely asking the other girls to excuse both of them for a few moments, Suzy was surprised his sudden confession about her (according to him) growing relationship with Myungsoo. The thought about it still made her want to laugh her lungs out this time but for the sake of her Wooyoung-oppa’s precious pride she didn’t.

Suzy glanced at her shoulder and saw expectedly the confused face he was still wearing.

Wooyoung met her gaze, and immediately turned at the other direction with a cute expression. A light blush was formed on his cheek as he muttered (stealing glance at Suzy every now and then awkwardly), “I thought you were already falling in love with him. I thought… he already became your favorite, not me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter