the smile on your face lets me know that you need me...

(when) you say nothing at all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy Virus

Chanyeol/Jiyeon; Romance, AU, PG-13, ~841w

The smile on your face lets me know that you love me…

 

 

She was tired, from all of the stares she would receive in the university. It was already a normal thing for her though, to receive such treatment from them. But the thing that made her upset the most was the fact that the people she once have known as her friends were all gone now, and they were even the ones who give her such felonious eyes, like what she did was crime when it was not her in the first place. It was her father, not her, but the people around her would bully her and treat her like she was of the same kind—corrupt and evil. Was she that deserving to always feel like she was useless, a dirt in the society?

Jiyeon wiped her tears, the tears she had been holding on for too long. She never liked to feel like a coward in front of other people, and she would always fight the urge of crying. She was always feeling so hurt, and her heart was always in pieces. But she tried, always, to appear so strong. Pretending, she was. But if it would make her feel much stronger she would. Acting strong was not for anyone, never. Because this act was all meant for her, no one else but her.

The locker room had been her most favorite spot in school ever since her life got ruined. It was always abandoned, and that was something she loved about it the most. She stared at the empty hall in front of her, her back leaning against her own locker (which was full of vandals she never dared to read), hugging her knees. The feeling of the place was always lonely and that had always caused her to think of deep thoughts.

Only a year left, and she would graduate. She oh, so love to graduate and get her diploma right away. She wished for this suffering to end, and start a new li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter