The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever i fall...

(when) you say nothing at all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Back Stage

Kyuhyun/Seohyun; Romance, PG-13, ~778w

The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me whenever I fall… 

 

 

Seohyun felt like she disappointed a lot of people with her performance. It was true enough that her voice was not that powerful compared with her Taeyeon- unnie and Tiffany- unnie. What was the use again of reaching the high notes when it was not even that impressive like that of her unnies?

She was trying her best, yes. Seohyun was practicing every night and day just to become better. She always gave her best shot when she performs on stage, always, but… it seemed like not everyone were impressed at all.

Crying… she spent some nights crying in her sleep. Feeling all those pressures, she just couldn’t stop herself from controlling her emotion for that was she could do, the only thing.

She never wanted to become a disappointment, but why was it so hard not to become one when she was already doing her best?

 

Taking a deep breathe, Seohyun went out of their waiting with her other two unnies. TaeTiSeo would be on a special stage with Exo. She practiced really hard on this, and Seohyun wished she would do well. Her mind now was full of thoughts and undesirable events—god, she never wanted to slip while dancing or miss a half note while singing.

She got too upset easily, it was a fact, and most of the time it was all because of herself. People might see her as a prim and proper young woman, and even so mature in terms of thinking and views in life compared with girls at her age. A lot of fans might see her as someone who was responsible and strong enough to be able to face and handle all of the problems and challenges she would face in life. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter