OMG! What are you talking about, Oppa? *O*

Hwayoung's Diary

 

"Wait!" Hwayoung shouted to Woohyun before Woohyun grabbed Hwayoung in the wrist.

"What?" Woohyun asked.

"Eh.... I need to go home before we go to the park.... so... can i meet you in the park in half an hour?" Hwayoung mumbled.

"Sure." 

 

Hwayoung ran back to CCM building,  stormed T-ARA's dorm. 

"AH! You're home. How's school?" Eunjung welcomed back.

"Awkward, i guess." Hwayoung replied while taking the textbooks out of her bad one by one.

"Awkward? What happened?" Eunjung was surprised.

"Yeah. Awkward. Oh, gotta change my clothes and go to the park. Got to study with a partner. Hwayoung ran to her room. She changed her clothes quickly and came back out to leave again. Before Hwayoung could leave, Eunjung stopped her.

"Whoa. Who's your partner?" Eunjung asked curiously.

"Oh no." Hwayoung thought.... What should she answer?

"Uh....  Kim Hyeomi." She made up.

"Oh. i see then. okay." Eunjung let her go. "Hurry, she might think you're not coming. "

"Okay. Bye unni!" 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

- AT THE PARK -

 

Hwayoung arrived at the park. Woohyun saw her.

"Hey! Here!" He waved.

"Oh!" Hwayoung walked to him. "There you are...." She looked down shyly.

"Oh, so that's why you wanted to go back home first?" Woohyun chuckled pointing at Hwayoung's outfit that changed.

"Not really." Hwayoung looked away. "So what are we going to do here?"

"Things. You'll see." 

                                                             

"Eh? Wait! Aren't we supposed to study? Hwayoung sounded a bit mad.

"Play first, then we go study." Woohyun chuckled again and was having an "i dont care" face.

Hwayoung frowned. Woohyun's been nice to her at school, but why does he look slightly naughty now? Woohyun grabbed Hwayoung's hand and brought her to the swing. 

"I feel kiddish. And we NEED to study." Hwayoung demanded. "What are you doing to me? You're not even sitting on the swing." 

"Oh, nothing. Smile!" Woohyun took out his polaroid camera and took a shot of Hwayoung, but Hwayoung didn't smile. 

"Hey! I told you to smile!" Woohyun seemed mad.

"No!" Hwayoung said, and she went off the swing.

"Hey!"

 

"I'm serious, oppa! We should study now! This is my first day of school and i need.... too.... be a good student!" Hwayoung pouted.

"Oh, really?" Woohyun teased. "Well i guess maybe not."

 

"What are you talking about?" Hwayoung paused.

 

-YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? DING DING DING! IT'S REVEALED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.-