JULY 27, 2012

Hwayoung's Diary

 

[JULY 27, 2012]

Dear Diary,

 

This is my first day of College! I can’t wait for meeting new friends, and right now, I’m reading my diary currently at 5:04 AM! Eunjung unnie does not know, she’s still sleeping, teehee~ And since the other T-ARA members are in Japan right now, the dorm is FREE! Only me and my favorite unnie (duh) EUNJUNG! ^-^

So then I hope this first year of my college will be filled with amazing moments and awesome experience I will never forget! :D

I will write throughout the day in class, see ya later Diary!

 

XOXO,

Ryu Hwayoung <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Right after she wrote the first part of her new Diary, Hwayoung turned off her flashlight under the covers, and fell back to sleep for another hour, and she already the alarm for 6:00.

 

6 O’Clock. The alarm .

“ELECTRIC, ELECTRIC SHOCK! E E E~ ELECTRIC SHOCK!” The phone sang.

Hwayoung instantly awake, and shouted:

“OH YEAHHH!!!! MY FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE!!!” Hwayoung danced around the room.

Eunjung just watched Hwayoung go around like a horse, and just drink a cup of milk.

                                          

                                        

“Okay okay, let’s just get started. I’ll make pancakes. You, go prepare what to wear and… Stuff. Eunjung instructed.

 

Eunjung went to the kitchen to cook pancakes and make hot tea. Hwayoung is still at the room finding the most pretties outfit to make a first impression as a freshman. Then when Hwayoung was done she came to the dining table, put the bag on the chair next to her and sat down, ready to eat. Eunjung came with a plate full of pancakes and 2 cups of hot tea, one in a Rilakkuma mug and the other one was Cinnamorroll.

“Here, these are your favorite pancakes as usual, Vanilla!”  Eunjung delightfuly said.

"YAAAAYYY!!!" Hwayoung hoorayed and ate the pancakes in full speed.

Eunjung noticed the clock. 

"Oh! We have to leave now! I'll take you there." Eunjung said.

"Alright... But how unnie?" Hwayoung asked.

"You'll see."

 

So Hwayoung took her bag, put on her shoes and they both walked out the door. They took the elevator down to the lobby of CORE CONTENTS MEDIA Building and Hwayoung spotted Lee Jangwoo, Eunjung's 'We Got Married' Husband, was in the lobby, all dressed up like a businessman.

"Ah! Jangwoo!" Eunjung waved. Jangwoo walked towards them and smiled.

"Hey, babe." Jangwoo gave a kiss on the cheek. "Hey, Hwayoung."

"Ugh. You." Hwayoung moaned. "WHY YOU ME HATE YOU!"

"O....kay... then." Eunjung paused. "Jangwoo is going to drive you there!"

 

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Hwayoung screamed in the lobby hallway. 

"What?" Jangwoo asked.

"Uh... nothing." Hwayoung tried to hide.

"Okay. Just get in the car." Jangwoo said.

 

So Eunjung, Jangwoo, and Hwayoung get in Jangwoo's car. She wrote another paragraph in the diary,

under the one she wrote early in the morning.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dear Diary,

 

Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh! I hate Eunjung's "HUSBAND"!!! He's just so good looking thats just too annoying and I think its too much!

I COULD accept if it was Minho or some random guy thats actually has a better personality then him, i guess. 

I'm now in HIS car. YOU UNDERSTAND!!!! This is ANNOYING!!!! All i see from here in the back seat was Eunjung and

Jangwoo in the front seat Lovey-Dovey-ing or whatever!!!! 

 

See ya soon in class, i'm writing again ^^

 

XOXO,

Ryu Hwayoung~ <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The car arrived in front of the school. Hwayoung put her diary back to her bag and got out of the car.

“Byeeeee Hwayoung!!! Have a good day!!!” Eunjung waved from inside.

“Bye, eonnie~!” Hwayoung smiled and ignored Jangwoo who was also waving.

 

Hwayoung walked to the entrance, new students like her came all about in the hallway, and Hwayoung was looking around the campus and looking around the new classes, she was so focused looking at the Piano class she bumped to a person. They both fall down.

 

“Um… Uh… I… Uh…I…I’m so sorry!!” Hwayoung took her bag up and didn't see the person.

“Ah, its okay. You’re uh… T-ara’s Hwayoung, right?” He noticed.

Hwayoung thought, his voice was sweet. He sounded kind of familiar. Hwayoung looked up. It was INFINITE’S Nam Woohyun.
“I’m really sorry, and you must be… Woohyun.” Hwayoung said shyly.

“Uhuh. You got that right. I’ll show you around. My cousin used to go to this University, So I pretty much know here, but I’m new, like you.”  Woohyun flashed a handsome smile. Hwayoung agreed and they both walked in the hallway together.

                                        

Woohyun showed around the classes and the finally arrived to Hwayoung’s new class.

 

“Here’s my class. Class 5-2.” He said.

“5-2? This is my class! So we’re classmates?” Hwayoung said gleefully. “Omo! That's awesome! Let’s be such good friends~ thanks a lot for the tour, oppa.” Hwayoung gave a kiss on his cheek. You can see Woohyun blushed.