JULY 28, 2012

Hwayoung's Diary

 

Dear Diary,

 

i'm writing now in the middle of the track field of our school because I was hoping I could see him... you know... Woohyun! I hope he’s here, I kinda like him, haha~  isn’t it weird? Yesterday I saw him blushed after I kissed him on the cheek… !!!!

Wait… does that mean he likes me too? Oooh~ im getting really exited!!! :D

BTW, gotta go! I see him! Gonna write later, as always!

 

-- Ryu Hwayoung <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hwayoung put her diary rushing and walked around the track before Woohyun noticed her. She was wearing the perfect most simple but yet a sweet outfit, a black and white striped top and white short pants to look sweet, a golden watch to look elegant, and boots to look that she's GOT swagger and the hat to look just pretty~  She looked up to the sky and enjoyed the clouds.

                                                

 

 

Woohyun noticed Hwayoung and waved.

 

“Hey, pretty girl!” He called from the other side of the field.  

 

Hwayoung’s heart beated fast, she felt nervous, shy, well, any feeling you ever had when your crush called you “pretty girl”.

 

“Uh, uh… H…Hi… O…oppa!” I stammered. Woohyun approached her.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked. “You seem shy.”

 

“Maybe.” I mumbled. “I don't know what I’m feeling right now.” Hwayoung tried to not look obvious. Woohyun and Hwayoung decided to talk at the grass field in the middle of the track. We sat there and look at the clouds.

 

“Nice sky, isn’t it?” Woohyun started.

“Yeah, its so pretty.” I replied.

“Hey! That cloud’s shape is a heart.” He spotted.

“Nice! You’re a pretty good spotter.” Hwayoung giggled, and saw the cloud too.

 

Suddenly, the bell rang. Hwayoung and Woohyun ran as fast as possible to get to class. Hwayoung suddenly tripped and fell.

 

“ Ah!” Hwayoung said about to cry. “My ankle!”

“A…Are you okay?” Woohyun said, worried.

‘It… hurts.” I cried. “I don't think I can walk, you call the nurse so she can help me get up”

“No. I will take care of you.”

 

 

 

Woohyun lifted Hwayoung up and carried me in his arms. It awkwardly felt weird, but I liked it. He definitely knows how to take care of a girl, what an amazing person.

 

Woohyun was able to carry me to the nurse’s office. The nurse said she should report our teacher to tell about the incident, so Hwayoung and Woohyun could get permission. The nurse went to my class to tell. She left me in the health care room alone with Woohyun. He sat next to Hwayoung in the bed and held her hand.

 

“Um… Hwayoung?” He said.

“Yea?” I answered.

“If… Your ankle is okay… Wanna go to the park today?” He asked.

 

Hwayoung’s heart beat faster, faster than this morning. She though, is Woohyun asking me out? He really likes me, does he?

 

“My ankle’s okay.” I replied. “And I would really like to go to the park with you today, after school.”

 

“Jinjja?” He said happily.

“Yessheu.” That’s my final answer.

 

The nurse came back. She said that Hwayoung would be all right in about 10, around  o’clock, that means in around 2 and half hours. Hwayoung took the notice note to give to her manager or at least Eunjung.

 

So after the nurse took care of Hwayoung’s ankle, and said that Hwayoung was okay, Woohyun took Hwayoung back to their class.

 

In Class, their teacher, Ms. Jeo Eunha was talking about the history of the North Korea. Hwayoung was sitting right next to Woohyun in the back.