Woohyun's note!

Hwayoung's Diary

 

 

In Class, Woohyun passed Hwayoung a note:

After the guest speaker, they said there will be an assignment in partners! The assignment is pretty big, wanna be my partner? 

 

And Hwayoung wrote her answer and passed it back:

Haha~ jinjja? let's do it together then ^-^ i'll go to your place after.... the park? and tomorrow~ 

 

- Hwayoung

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So then Ms. Jeo Eunha said that there will be a guest coming to talk about the History, and so then the class was dismissed. It was lunch time. Woohyun ran to her in the hallway, on the way to the cafeteria.

 

“Hey, Hwayoung! Thanks for the reply. Btw, want to have lunch with me?” he asked nervously.

 

“Yeah, sure, I’d like that.” Hwayoung smiled.

 

They sat in the outdoor cafeteria facing the trackfield. Both of them loved sports and liked to watch the other students play some sports as like Sprint, or football sometimes in the middle green field.

 

                                           

 

“Cool, huh? Those runners are awesome.” Woohyun said. Hwayoung and Woohyun was watching the sprint race.

“Really… Cool. I feel like running of playing sports right now.” Hwayoung answered.

 

“Oh, really? Okay. Lets go!” He said.
“What? I mean like, how?” Hwayoung was a bit curious. Woohyun kept being nice to her.

“Come on! Here I’ll play with you.” Woohyun invited, grabbed Hwayoung’s hand and brought her to the field. The students who were doing sports before had already finished, so the whole field was free.

“Alright… what do you want to play?” Hwayoung asked.

“Tag. You okay with it?” He answered.
“Ooh~ I love tag.” Hwayoung said. Hwayoung poked him first.

 

“You’re it!”

Woohyun tagged Hwayoung back. “Now, you’re it!”

 

We played at least 15 minutes, and then we bumped each other, like the first time we met, and lay down at the grass.

 

“Haha~ the heart shaped cloud is still there.”

“Oh yeah! Nice~!” He pointed at the sky.

                          

There were a few more shapes, a bear (haha) that's like Rilakkuma’s head, a fish, and a flower. We laughed, talked about class, the new park at our area, and more things.