Chapter 5

Seoulmate

"Oh my god, KAI!!"
Kai stood up, hiding his hand behind his back with a shocked expression on his face.

"I-I-I.. I CAN EXPLAIN!" he stuttered, looking at his feet, trying to avoid your eyes.

You closed the door behind you and walk towards him. You eyed him from head-to-toe and stared at his face.
"What are you doing?" you asked putting one of your hand on your hip.

"Uhh..well..erm.. *sigh*. I needed to get out of this shirt, it smell of blood and covered in dirt, its quite uncomfortable y'know? So I went into your room to find a T-shirt or something. And... Well... I saw it on your bed.. I've never seen this thing before, so I got curious..." and slowly he held out his hands to hand the thing back to you.

 

It's a tampon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gave Kai an oversize shirt that you would usually wear when you're at home after you cleaned his wound. Kai is now in the living room, watching Running Man. Everytime he laughs, you could hear an "Ow", "ouch!" and ".." coming out from his mouth. You felt guilty and sorry to him, it's because of you that he's in pain. But at the same time, you're thankful that he was there.. if it wasn't for him, you won't be in your apartment making hot chocolate right now.

You went out of the kitchen and walk towards Kai who is trying to hold in his laughter and hand him a mug of hot chocolate.

"Thanks," he said without taking his eyes off of the TV.
"Sure.." you sit on the other end of the couch.

"So uhm.. what now?" you ask, your eyes on the TV.
"I don't know.. I haven't figure anything out just yet. I don't think make-up will help much. I can't go back to the dorm looking like this, if manager hyung and Sajangnim finds out, not only me, but Suho will get into trouble, him being the leader and leaving me at home alone without manager hyung knowing. Urgh..  what have I got myself into?" he sighed and took a sip of his hot chocolate. 

"I'm sorry.." you're said looking at him and then looking down, you really feel guilty.

He put down his mug and look at you.
"Nahh, it's cool. You owe me big time," he said smiling, with foam from the hot chocolate on his upper lip.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm done with college now!! Gonna start my degree next year somewhere in July.. So ALOT of free time (at least, for now) for me to update this story :D
Next chapter I'm gonna continue with the rest of the boys ^^ I figure out yet how Kai gonna go back to his apartment. I mean, he can't stay with you forever right? (Or can he? 
ㅋㅋㅋ