Chapter 1

Seoulmate

I can't believe I'm doing this! After dreaming of coming here for ages, I'm finally here!!

You thought to yourself, as you walked out of the airport entrance.
You came to Seoul on your own, because unfortunately no one in your family or friends loves to travel. So you asked your dad if you could travel to Korea for a month. The fact that you're crazy about anything Korean is something that he already knows. So he agreed, seeing how you don't have anything better to do for the summer holiday. 

"Uhh.. chogiyo..erm.. can you take me here?" you said to the taxi driver, giving a piece of paper with the address of the apartment your dad rented for you. You're not fluent in Korean, you only know few of the basic words.. you learn mostly from watching variety shows and dramas.
"Yes yes.." he nodded. He then said something in Korean and did some weird gesture with his hands, showing his face.
"Sorry, what?" you asked him.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"HYUNGGGGGG YOU PROMISED ME YOU'D TAKE ME SHOPPING ONCE WE REACH SEOUL!"
"Geez Tao, you wanna go shopping with all this luggage? Could you atleast wait till we reach our dorm?" replied Kris as he rolled his eyes at the maknae.
"Fine!" Tao went over to Xiumin, sulking.

Exo-M just came back from China as they have finished promoting there and came back to Korea to prepare for their comeback. Everyone dragged their luggage to the front entrance where the company van is parked with the taxis. They all seemed like zombies due to fatigue, all except Tao, who insist on going shopping just as they reached the airport.

Everyone was loading the van with their luggage. Kris was about to get in the van, but then he overheard a somewhat argument where the taxis are parked.
He saw a girl, speaking in English and broken korean. He felt like the girl could use some help, and since he can speak in English, he decided to help you.

 

_____________________________________________

"No no no.. I-want-to-go-here!" you told the taxi driver while pointing at the paper.
"Yes yes.. *something in korean again*" replied the taxi driver as he continues doing weird gestures. He speaks in heavy dialect (or satoori, in Korean) that its hard for you to understand.
"OMG what are you saying??!" you screamed in frustration.

Then suddenly a tall guy appeared right beside you and begin speaking in Korean with the taxi driver. After a few minutes he changed his gaze at you. You just stood there like a pole when you meet his eyes. The fact that he is really tall already made you feel intimidated. 
"W-what are you looking at? I got this cab first! So don-" 
"He said that there's something on your face. And don't worry, I'm not interested in your cab." he said as he walked away going towards a van.
You quickly look at the taxi window, and saw a smudge on your cheek. "What the f- " 
The taxi driver smiled at you and nodded.
All THAT just to let me know that there's something on my face?? you sighed.
You then got in the cab, and the taxi took off. The driver began saying someting in Korean again, smiling. You just nodded and smiled back, not wanting to bother so much about what exactly he was saying. 
Well that was embarrassing.. I knew I shouldn't have eaten the chocolate cake in a hurry... wait, I think I've seen that guy before, he seems so familiar.... oh well, maybe someone from school look like him. I didn't even get to thank him..

You stopped thinking about the whole scene with the taxi and the tall guy once you saw the buildings in Seoul. You were awestruck. You've always seen this in dramas, but never in real life. 

Little did you know, your life was going to be a drama.

 

 

This chapter turned out to be shorter than I thought it would be. Haha! Oh, guess who you're going to bump into once you reached your apartment? ;)
Do comment and subscribe! Thank you for reading ^^