Opposite Attracts

Opposites Attracts

CHAPTER 8!

 

The next day, Hyoyeon went down the stairs and she saw Junho cooking breakfast.

Junho: Morning.

Hyo: *nods*

Junho: *sighs* Hyo, listen… About yesterday, I didn’t mean to-

Hyo: No… You are right. I thought about all those stuff you told me. And I figured that he never really did love me.

Junho: *smiles* But I still wanna make it up to you…You know, for yelling.

Hyo: Oh yeah? How?

Junho: Well first, I cooked you breakfast, and second I’m telling you my side.

Hyo: *thinking* (What side? His gay side??) Uhm… what do you mean your side?

Junho: My side of the story. How me and So-eun broke up.

Hyo: Oh.

Junho: You see, both of us have a very similar situation. I also caught her on the bed with another guy too.

Hyo: Oh my… What happened?

Junho: Well you see at the beginning, everything was going fine. Then after a few more years, she told me she wanted to try something new. That’s when I realized that she wanted to start sleeping with me.

Hyo: But you didn’t. Why?

Junho: Well actually, I was starting to consider it. But you see, I respect women. I didn’t wanna do it only for the sake of their pleasure or mine. It should be done for love.

Hyo: But she did love you right?

Junho: Maybe, maybe not… I really don’t know... It came to the point where she said that I’m wasting all my good looks for nothing. Hey it’s not my fault that I’m still not into that stuff. I thought loving each other was enough. But its different these days now is it? *shakes his head*

Hyo: *thinking* (Wow... This must be the reason why he decided to be gay…) *sighs* Looks like you and I aren’t so different after all.

Junho: *chuckles* I guess so. I really am sorry for yelling at you yesterday… It just that, it reminded me of my experience.

Hyo: No its okay.*smiles* By the way, how come you're still at the neighborhood that time? I thought you left already...

Junho: Well I did... But I notice that you forgot your phone in my car so I went back to give it back to you but then, I almost got into an accident because of a GIRL who is crying her heart while running across the street... *crossing his arms*

Hyo: Oh is that so... Sorry~~ *feeling embarrass*

Junho: *chuckles* It's ok... And I'm just kidding...! So how are you feeling now?

Hyo: *smiles* A little better now…. *takes a bite* Man you can really cook!

Junho: Thanks! But hey, I know a way to make you forget about that stuff.

Hyo: Oooh… is this like a doctor’s therapy?

Junho: Nope. I’ll be teaching you something.

Hyo: Oh yeah? What’s that?

Junho: Chores.

Hyo: WHAT?

Junho: *grins* Not just that… But I’ll be teaching you how to cook!

Hyo: Oh boy.

 

============================================

Comment & Subscribe!